Mod Dating My Daughter Ch2 v0.16 [Name Changer Mod]

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Dating My Daughter Chapter 2 v0.16
Name Changer Mod By RazorX

Hey guys this was a request on discord so I hope you enjoy it, with this mod (for windows version) I have changed all references in the scripts for the following characters:

Elena
Georgina
Jennifer
Rachel

As well as changed your daughters responses so the subtitles work correctly with whatever name you pick in the options and for the other names just use the following cheats the moment you have continued from chapter 1:

Hold shift+O and type the following:
v_i_d2="Elena"
v_i_d3="Georgina"
v_i_d4="Jennifer"
v_i_d5="Rachel"

Where the names are put whatever you like and that's what they will be referred to in the subtitles but there names won't change just what people refer to them as, There is already an in game way to change yours and your daughters name as well as what you are referred as but now with the scripts change it works better so for example if you type in 'whore' for 'She Is Your:' then your daughter will always be referred to as 'whore' instead of 'daughter' and for example if you type in 'master' for 'You Are Her:' then you will always be referred to as 'master'

There are two other options you can change but it's not necessary and they are:
v_i_f2="father"
v_i_f3="dad"

I have changed them as follows:
v_i_f2="father" <- that is used for example when you refer to someone else's dad
v_i_f3="dad" <- that is used for example when Elena refers to her dad

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I recommend you use this with this version:

Chapter 1 Save:

I hope you enjoy this mod I put together and look forward to seeing what you think also if you spot any mistakes or things I've missed let me know thanks.

Download: (Updated 23/12/2017 - 21:52)

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
did a more in depth script change and added images above, mainly the code related to your daughter so may still need to do more for the others

Last edited:

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
all references should be fixed now but if you spot any let me know, thanks

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Hi. Really nice idea what you're doing here. Making use of something not used in the current version. v.15 on the other hand had an idea for those vars.
v_i_f1 = 'Dad'
v_i_f2 = 'Daddy'
v_i_f3 = 'father'
v_i_d1 = 'daughter'
v_i_d2 = "baby girl"
v_i_d3 = "little girl"
v_i_d4 = "DADDY"
v_i_d5 = "DAD"
If they are to be used for something simular again, this mod wont be compatible. But again, like your idea =)

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Hi. Really nice idea what you're doing here. Making use of something not used in the current version. v.15 on the other hand had an idea for those vars.
v_i_f1 = 'Dad'
v_i_f2 = 'Daddy'
v_i_f3 = 'father'
v_i_d1 = 'daughter'
v_i_d2 = "baby girl"
v_i_d3 = "little girl"
v_i_d4 = "DADDY"
v_i_d5 = "DAD"
If they are to be used for something simular again, this mod wont be compatible. But again, like your idea =)
These:
v_i_d2="Elena"
v_i_d3="Georgina"
v_i_d4="Jennifer"
v_i_d5="Rachel"
v_i_f2="father"
v_i_f3="dad"

you can set yourself to whatever you want just hold shift+o as explained above and then you can Rachel to change v_i_d5="Bitch" or anything you want as far as adding more stuff its a pain to go through the entire script and do stuff like that but i may do more after the next update since this one has been giving people a lot of problems

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
These:
v_i_d2="Elena"
v_i_d3="Georgina"
v_i_d4="Jennifer"
v_i_d5="Rachel"
v_i_f2="father"
v_i_f3="dad"

you can set yourself to whatever you want just hold shift+o as explained above and then you can Rachel to change v_i_d5="Bitch" or anything you want as far as adding more stuff its a pain to go through the entire script and do stuff like that but i may do more after the next update since this one has been giving people a lot of problems
Hi again. You're missing the point of my post. In v.15 these vars were used for what i quoted. Try opening game_ch2_day0.rpy in v0.15 to see for yourself. So if you're using the same variables for your moderated version and MrDots decides to make use of them again, you will use one variable for two different things. No garanties though, as things change with every update so far.

Reactions: moszter

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Hi again. You're missing the point of my post. In v.15 these vars were used for what i quoted. Try opening game_ch2_day0.rpy in v0.15 to see for yourself. So if you're using the same variables for your moderated version and MrDots decides to make use of them again, you will use one variable for two different things. No garanties though, as things change with every update so far.
i understand, i just went by what was in chapter 2, this isn't really supposed to be some long term or major mod this was just made really for a request on the F95 discord for someone who wanted to name the characters after star wars characters lol
but who knows, after the next update maybe i will see what more i can do with it but for now this was mostly to fix script issues and give the player some more control.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I like the concept of this mod, the only thing I would like different is when others talk about your Daughter (if you use the Master/Slave names) that others call you by your name and your Daughter by hers, only you refer to your daughter as Slave and her too you as Master.