Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
There is no denying the art and quality of your picture.

But I feel we should be cautious of posting child versions of the charecters. Mostly due to the nature of this forum and the game.

At least cover up the models enough, so we dont attract the wrong fans or authorities to this art page/site.

Do not forget that certain people gets off on that kind of stuff. Autorities has almost no ressource limit in tracking thise people. So lets not encourage them to come here.

This should be considdered by all thats posting in here, even if it borderlines to "clean".

Note that this message is simply me asking for considderation from all the posters on this forum, to keep the sexual violation of Dee and her friends clean and of proper age.

Kind regards.
I have to say it never crossed my mind that this picture was in any way erotic. I just thought it would be cute to see Dee as a child. My bad I must admit. I have 17 grandkids and 16 of them are girls so I'm used to them being everywhere. I apologize for my ignorance on this and to the forum and all of f95zone. My intentions were never to offend members or attract assholes. I will take the post down ASAP.
OOPS I see that has already been done. Again to all, my sincere apologies.

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Suggestion - reply to the post you're, well, replying to. We have no context for what you're talking about. Certainly the poster of the young D pic won't get an alert that you replied.
I decided not to write the original poster because its not up to me to decide what goes and what doesnt. I put the picture of for review, so the staff could make the call.

Instead I wrote as constructive as I could, without needing the picture, of things us creators should always take into considderation.

As I wrote, the art piece was good. But the moment we fiddle with the age line, we should be considderate.

I have to say it never crossed my mind that this picture was in any way erotic. I just thought it would be cute to see Dee as a child. My bad I must admit. I have 17 grandkids and 16 of them are girls so I'm used to them being everywhere. I apologize for my ignorance on this and to the forum and all of f95zone. My intentions were never to offend members or attract assholes. I will take the post down ASAP.
OOPS I see that has already been done. Again to all, my sincere apologies.
IT was not a sexual piece, it was merely the age that was in question. I hope you didnt take personal offense from my post and understood why >I< believed it important that we are considderate when it comes to art regarding girls of a certain age. Normally your art piece would be praised - it is simply due to the amoung of skin that was shown and the sexual nature of the game, this forum and this thread that makes the art piece worth of "reconsidderation" here.

I wouldnt worry about it

Reactions: perheiro

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I just wanted to share a thought I've been having r.e. my DMD related fanart lately.

I've always dabbled a bit in cosplay oriented fanart ever since I started doing the DMD related fanart renders, but lately I find that I enjoy doing them more. This is for a couple of reasons...

1) D(ee) finally had vaginal sex in the game - before this event happened, well people appreciated the 'teases' that showed that in this fanart thread. Since then, well the thrill of showing the 'forbidden' lovemaking just isn't there for me, as it's now been shown ingame now. Sure, the more kinky stuff like threesomes, gangbangs, and such is still kinda open territory, but D(ee) losing her V card was a big deal.

2) There are others that have been doing fanart in this thread that focus on those topics, so I'm not feeling the need. D(ee) getting blacked and such, you get the idea. I've done a few, the Dickgirl + Doggie + DaYeti trifecta I did to 'commemorate' 3 years of DMD being one, but these days I don't mind leaving the hardcore sex stuff to the professionals...

3) I like to see D(ee), and other fanart characters I work with, in different and unusual situations. D(ee) as Taarna from Heavy Metal being one example. There are a few people following this thread that like the cosplay angle as well, so that makes it more fun for me.

In any case, I'm sharing this as I am quite appreciative of the other fanart artists in this thread, that focus more on the hardcore sex stuff. They are catering to people that love that stuff, including me to some degree, which is great! This also encourages me to go a bit more 'off the reservation' with my cosplay silliness. And I often appreciate the other situations people like to put D(ee) and her cohorts in of course!

There are WAAAAY better Daz artists than me, although I do a respectable job I like to think, which is why I keep trying to improve my skill in small steps. The cosplay renders often encourage me to experiment more with lighting, which is something I just suck at. A number of the renders where I am experimenting with lighting and such never make it past my own desktop.

I suck less at lighting these days, but it's something I do struggle with on an ongoing basis. Sure, there's tutorials and such that I watch occasionally, but the bottom line is that lighting is something I just don't have a really good knack for.

I do love to see what other artists can accomplish with D(ee) and her cohorts. Even if I'm not particularly attracted to a particular version of the gals or whatever, I can definitely appreciate well done renders.

So keep up the good work, you other fanart artists!(y)(y)(y)

And give Melody some more love too!!! That fanart thread is almost a ghost town, which is too bad as Melody, Sophia, and the other gals from Melody are pretty hot too! Sure, the game is now completed, but the fanart threads live on...
:love:

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I love your work OhWee, keep up the cosplay. "Lost in Space" just saying.
If you want to learn a little about light try painting. Seriously.
Watch Bob Ross he explains light and shadow very well.

Reactions: Mt78

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It seems Mr.Dots' new game is called "Sunshine Love". I haven't seen any promo images yet, but then I'm a pirate so i have4 to wait till someone posts.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I love your work OhWee, keep up the cosplay. "Lost in Space" just saying.
If you want to learn a little about light try painting. Seriously.
Watch Bob Ross he explains light and shadow very well.
At some point in my not so distant past, I actually worked with concert level lighting in live music environments (read: smaller venues). Not Trans Siberian Orchestra level by any means, but yeah a number of photographers were able to get some really cool live shots with my lighting setups (which included moving heads with cool gobos, lasers, strobes, etc. and of course par cans) augmenting the environment. Haze helps...

Anyways, you'd think that experience would translate over to 3D rendering better, but more light sources tend to bog down renders, and it never looks the same as what I was able to accomplish in a live environment. There are some light sets that are oriented towards 'par can/moving heads/lasers' type environments, but I haven't had much luck with those so far.

I keep trying though!

Reactions: RustyV and mikey12d

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
In any case, I'm sharing this as I am quite appreciative of the other fanart artists in this thread, that focus more on the hardcore sex stuff. They are catering to people that love that stuff, including me to some degree, which is great! This also encourages me to go a bit more 'off the reservation' with my cosplay silliness. And I often appreciate the other situations people like to put D(ee) and her cohorts in of course!

There are WAAAAY better Daz artists than me, although I do a respectable job I like to think, which is why I keep trying to improve my skill in small steps. The cosplay renders often encourage me to experiment more with lighting, which is something I just suck at. A number of the renders where I am experimenting with lighting and such never make it past my own desktop.
I agree with you fully OhWee.

Sometimes I do my own work, but im more a story teller. I can make a basic scene and big boobs - but ligthing is a bitch.
I admire your creativity (As well as all the other creators) and courage of thinking outside the boxs some times.

Personally, im more focus on the erotic and "what havent been done" - like the beastiality, sharing and stuff like that ^^
And even tho find many art pieces in here great, there is a sillyness to them, that i cant replicate when im being creative :) nor is it really my style. So keep it up.

Again im more a storyteller. I have several manuscripts about potential Dee games. Commen for all my stories, is that im moving away from the incest and D/F relationship. It really never rocked my boat fully. Im more into the blackmail, cheating, corruption (maybe even some sharing, ntr ect).

I just never gotten to make an actual demo, because im shit a renpy xD

But keep up the work everyone.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes