Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
No Yuki!? :confused: C'mon! It's Asia! (And the girl who married Sophia... She must be in it too! With Sophia, of course!)
If you give me Yuki's model, no problem, lol.
In the meantime I only put the models that I managed to reproduce.
I don't have time to try and reproduce other models just yet, with the work on my comics.

Jun 3, 2018
deathadder90 ...

Going for the cumshot record are we?

This render (not mine) is courtesy of przewodo :

There are a handful of G3F cumshot assets, if you can find them.

Powerage's Splash assets are an example:

I wasn't able to zero in on a good Renderotica search term, but there are a few other options buried in this search:

Absolutely prefer the results with Spalsh's assets, but have to be a bit careful. Some of the weird artifacts are harder to spot in previews, so I'll need to be a bit more selective about which I can use.

DEE cumshot test view 1.jpg DEE cumshot test view 2.jpg DEE cumshot test view 3.jpg DEE cumshot test view 4.jpg

I've also got some sex angles too:

D_M_Sex_mish_1_View1.jpg D_M_Sex_mish_1_View2.jpg D_M_Sex_mish_1_View3.jpg D_M_Sex_mish_1_View5_0.jpg D_M_Sex_mish_1_View6_0.jpg D_M_Sex_mish_1_View7.jpg D_M_Sex_mish_1_View8.jpg D_M_Sex_mish_1_View9.jpg

Dicktator is being, well, a dick, sometimes dropping the shell and then going into this weird texture mode that I cannot correct. I have to load the last save instead, weird.

Anyway, enjoy!

Voddevent

Jul 17, 2021
Actually, no! Either it was place single strands, which was tedious, or a whole Bukkake. Needed to see what came out best. Don't think I'll ever beat that one from przewodo, would have to be a fair few males for that to be realistically possible - hahah

I don't have time to go over those assets yet, might have some bandwidth tomorrow, but I'm away over the weekend for birthday stuff. I'll share results when I've had a chance, but thanks again, you've been most helpful!

Side note, I saw Andurin did something with Dee and a hungry dog yonks ago, is that kind of the considered contentious? Only cause I was playing with the monster pack freebie (got sick of looking at Martin's dong), and was wondering if there was an *ahem* appetite for it. here's a sample:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S, how do you link a profile?
Are you going to post the other 7?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
1) Watch Game of Death (the reworked movie that Bruce Lee was unable to finish due to his untimely demise, so the story was reworked so that the existing footage could be used along with stand-in Bruce lookalikes, not really the same story though...).
2) *Sigh* he left us too soon...
3) Damn Kareem is tall! How tall? (look up on internet) 7'2"?!? Damn! Bruce was 5'8" BTW for those who might be wondering...
4) Briefly recall Conan the Destroyer... mmmm young Olivia D'Abo! That featured Wilt Chamberlain though, he's 'only' 7'1"...
5) Wonder how the FmF gals would size up with Kareem...

Jun 3, 2018
Are you going to post the other 7?
Alrighty, here's the collection:

Also working on a set with a snake. I'm currently *ahem* finishing her off.

For anyone interested, I've been using the batch renderer to do sets whilst away from the computer. It has been game changing.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Alrighty, here's the collection:

Also working on a set with a snake. I'm currently *ahem* finishing her off.

For anyone interested, I've been using the batch renderer to do sets whilst away from the computer. It has been game changing.
Where is Martin's dong? :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: ThanusDestroyer

EDJ23

May 14, 2019
"what if" .Dee and Martin are having phone sex without F knowing it, Dee goes to the bathroom after her father sleeps so she takes the dildo (Martin's gift) and starts having sex via audio or video, Dee fixes the dildo on some surface to make it more real. Dee tells Martin everything she's ever done with her father and wants to do the same with Martin. Unlike Dad, Martin talks to Dee as if she fucks a bitch and that makes her very excited. images.jpeg

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes