Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
To be continued :)

Update with 6th
Okay so i finally got my hands on photoshop - and im shite at it.

Here are the 4 next pictures of the story. You will see that i have a learning curve, because i do feel that im getting better with the style and text for the pictures for each one i do. I will at some point go back and re-touch, but right now, i just really want to get the story out. 001.png 002.png 003.png 004.png 005.png 006.png 007.png 008.png

Edit: added 5-8

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Only installed daz a couple of days ago and still trying to get genitals below the waist to appear. Thanks to all the amazingly talented people who I've humbly borrowed from to get this far (y)
The first sentence would be a lot more interesting if it said "still trying to get genitals to appear below the waist." :ROFLMAO:

Grifonj

Nov 1, 2018
Thank you ;)

Here some more Dee with Georgina and Daddy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh, btw does anyone know, what causes this bug / glitch ?? :unsure:

View attachment 224551
Thank you ;)

Here some more Dee with Georgina and Daddy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh, btw does anyone know, what causes this bug / glitch ?? :unsure:

View attachment 224551
it has to do with DS copying body morphs into the hair where not needed. Further on is the bnest solution to fix and I have read another way to fix it as well.. Let me know if the further on doesn't work for you, will explain the other in a PM or something.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OhWee
hi, mate - could you maybe create Dee as girlie? (no breasts and ass deformations)
That would be nice of you :):):)
Apologies for not replying to this earlier. I was saving my 2000th post for a special pic. I've shared a WIP/Screenshot of said 2000th post pic in my development thread, but am still working on the final render. Anyways... now that post 2000 is out of the way sorta...

R.E. Dee with small boobs:

Yeah, I don't think I could bring myself to do that. While I love how Jennifer and Elena look small boobs wise, yeah D(ee) is already pushing the 'looks too young' thing, and de-boobing her would probably make her look a little too much like a kid to me. Mr. Dots designed her that way intentionally, and there is still some debate as to whether she actually looks 18...

Plus, I like D(ee) the way she is, gravity defying ass and all...

As I mentioned before, on a related note I'm not a fan of Elena with large boobs. Or the pregnant thing for that matter - thankfully we have others doing the preggo thing to these cuties, for those that have a fetish for that. Preggo isn't my thing - I'm boring that way. Same for BDSM, etc. I just like 'simple' sex, no rough stuff or dom/submissive, etc...

@f95zoneuser463 's take on D(ee) (which he shared in the art assets thread) is about perfect in my mind, and I only made slight tweaks to his model for my fanart. I did take a few stabs at Dee myself, but once he shared his version, yeah I've retired those other versions, 'cuz they don't hold up in my book.

Other than my 'Not D' which I think of as Dee's cousin or something (she uses Jasmine as a base character, with a boob job, etc.). Others have their own variations of D which are interesting, but I'm preferable to the one I'm now using for Dee (F95zoneuser463's with minor tweaks) of course! Here's my 'Not D' for context. I'll probably use her in Consent or something, when I finally get around to working on my own game.

I've already shared 'Not D' (above) in this thread , about a year back.

Thanks for thinking of me though! Hopefully someone else can help you out there.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes