Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Question; so I’m trying to do more super hero/villain test with there powers/effects. Which character do you think Dee can pull off? The only one that comes to mind is Emma Frost and Supergirl. Anyone got other ideas?

Reactions: ZeroBOY

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
You guys that create your amazing fan art really are talented.
Your visions of D and alternatives for her should be stories themselves.
Thanks.
I’m just using her as test for a game I’m creating. But yeah, some people here post really good looking stuff that makes me say, ‘now that’s beautiful.’

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I am sure every one of your games will be great.
Now I can't wait to see what your creative minds have begat.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Question; so I’m trying to do more super hero/villain test with there powers/effects. Which character do you think Dee can pull off? The only one that comes to mind is Emma Frost and Supergirl. Anyone got other ideas?
A Dr.Strange type magic-user maybe?
A Buffy style supernatural slayer?
Or a spiderman, strike that a spiderwoman.

The prev side of my brain really wants to see D in a skin tight suit, and her web goo come shooting out of someplace other than her wrists. All for safety you understand, that way she can keep both hands on the web-rope.lol

Whatever alter-ego she finally gets will be cool to see.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
A Dr.Strange type magic-user maybe?
A Buffy style supernatural slayer?
Or a spiderman, strike that a spiderwoman.

The prev side of my brain really wants to see D in a skin tight suit, and her web goo come shooting out of someplace other than her wrists. All for safety you understand, that way she can keep both hands on the web-rope.lol

Whatever alter-ego she finally gets will be cool to see.
ROFL squirt-goo!

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well one boob could shoot webs and the other boob shoots web-rope. lol
Or maybe she could be called Fire-n-Ice one boob shoot ice and one shoots fire.lol
All kidding aside I think D would make a sexy spiderman like character.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Spider Dee.jpg

I actually really like the Spider-Dee idea. Although since she is young, I think she would make a better SpiderGwen, if her face wasn't completely covered. So I went with Spider Woman. My first attempt at this, and using an actual environment during the day with this camera angle. What do you guys think?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
View attachment 303195

I actually really like the Spider-Dee idea. Although since she is young, I think she would make a better SpiderGwen, if her face wasn't completely covered. So I went with Spider Woman. My first attempt at this, and using an actual environment during the day with this camera angle. What do you guys think?
I like it! You are correct in you assessment of D's face being too cute to cover. You have a talent for creating great art.
Though I see you went with the traditional Non-Boob web squirting. :LOL:lol

I hope her hair doesn't get tangled in the web, and you thought gum in your hair was hard to get out. lol

On a complete side note that has nothing to do with the topic but how could Peter Parker use his spider ability to climb walls with boots and gloves on? Wouldn't he have needed his body to actually contact the surface like a spider?

Last edited:
Reactions: Thanos247
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes