Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
I don’t like to criticize, especially because I’m obviously not the best master in rendering, but it’s here that I think Dee has too small breasts, and Helena has too many breasts and butt, and she herself seems much more than Dee and yet it seems to me that Dee's waist should be made a little more pronounced:unsure:.
P.S. The previous image with Dee in shorts was just awesome(y)

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I don’t like to criticize, especially because I’m obviously not the best master in rendering, but it’s here that I think Dee has too small breasts, and Helena has too many breasts and butt, and she herself seems much more than Dee and yet it seems to me that Dee's waist should be made a little more pronounced:unsure:.
Well maybe that’s what he wanted. I’ve had to reduce bust size for certain renders and increased them to fit clothes better. It’s a matter of taste with some of these. Hell, I’m sure some people think my Dee is too sexy or not sexy enough.

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Well maybe that’s what he wanted. I’ve had to reduce bust size for certain renders and increased them to fit clothes better. It’s a matter of taste with some of these. Hell, I’m sure some people think my Dee is too sexy or not sexy enough.
Buddy, I don’t blame anyone for anything, I just expressed my opinion on this :)

Reactions: Rizzrack

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Everyone artist here has their own interpretation of DMD's characters.
One of the nice things about the fan art is it is not just a photocopy of DMD.
The artists try to get close but often add their own visions of the characters.
I like this.
That and generally how much more sexual D is in this thread than at this point in the game.lol Keep up the good work guys.

Anyone other than me want to see D in more radically different hair styles and lenghts just for a change? Just about anything from Rapunzel in Tangled to a GI Jane.

Last edited:

Rizzrack

Apr 21, 2018
I know it might look like that from that angle.
but if they are next to each other, they are just as long as each other., and Dee has bigger breasts., its just a test render.
criticism is good, then I can see and hear from a different opinion.

Reactions: ZeroBOY

Rizzrack

Apr 21, 2018
I'll give you guys something really good soon..:cool:, I just wish I had a better video card. ,This thing take for ever:cautious::rolleyes:

Reactions: RustyV

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Do you guys have any requests, with Dee and Elena? :unsure::sneaky:
It could be a little "special" but a few months ago (in this thread) there was a sort of comics with Elena as a mad scientist and three Dee (the original one and two futas clones). In this short story there were futaxfemale, selfcest, bestiality, or also threesome.

So my request is : could you make a render (or a set of renders) with a futa Dee (or a futa Elena) in "action" (if you know what I mean) together. It's a little sudden but I like your art and I'm curious to see how you can do it :)
If you don't want I'll understand don't worry ^^

Reactions: RustyV

Rizzrack

Apr 21, 2018
It could be a little "special" but a few months ago (in this thread) there was a sort of comics with Elena as a mad scientist and three Dee (the original one and two futas clones). In this short story there were futaxfemale, selfcest, bestiality, or also threesome.

So my request is : could you make a render (or a set of renders) with a futa Dee (or a futa Elena) in "action" (if you know what I mean) together. It's a little sudden but I like your art and I'm curious to see how you can do it :)
If you don't want I'll understand don't worry ^^
hehe crazy and wild. actually it's not really my style. I like the cute sexy and tease style. but i'll think a little about your requests(y)

Reactions: Goronthil

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Can't wait.
Ever thought of doing a Jennifer like you did Elena. By which I mean "fill out" her figure more.
And maybe given her actual breasts.lol

Reactions: Rizzrack
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes