Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
View attachment 307005

Trying to move away from close ups and capture the environment but mainly focus on the character. A split, so to speak but still doing as if it’s a portrait.
You may have just made the sexiest (aside from Michelle Pfeiffer) Cat Woman ever!
Really like D with the longer sexy legs!
You definitely created a super-hero/villain character for D. The Mr.Dots team should use it in their game.
But no kitty tail? lol

If she has the whip is a female Indiana Jones next for her.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
You may have just made the sexiest (aside from Michelle Pfeiffer) Cat Woman ever!
You definitely created a super-hero/villain character for D. The Mr.Dots team should use it in their game.
But no kitty tail? lol

Wouldn’t a Lara Croft make more sense then Indy. But I still need to figure out certain super heroes/villains first, so I’ll be doing a few more things with that. I won’t say who, because it’s not certain.

Reactions: RustyV

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
But no kitty tail? lol

I don't know - Anne Hathaway, Halle Berry, Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether and Eartha Kitt were also all really sexy Catwomen.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I don't know - Anne Hathaway, Halle Berry, Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether and Eartha Kitt were also all really sexy Catwomen.
I'll give you Julie Newmar.
Catwoman has provided a slutty Halloween costumes for a lot of hot girls. lol

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
each and every one of them brought something unique and special to the role... NONE of them were bad examples of "Catwoman"... But if it's all about personal preferences, then Julie, Michelle, and Anne are my faves, probably... along with Dee now, of course... :)

Reactions: Thanos247

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Would be nice see D or Elena or both near sportive cars like Audi ( yes , i love Audi) doing dirty things or simply doing a race ;)

Reactions: icke123

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
I mean, this is a forum, not an art gallery. You could just ignore the comments you know.
I know I know ...is just that when I see someone replying in this page I hope is a new fan art ..a sexy hot pic ....not comments after comments after comments ..ecc ..anyway thanks for the pic I really appreciate it

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Would be nice see D or Elena or both near sportive cars like Audi ( yes , i love Audi) doing dirty things or simply doing a race ;)
I actually have something like that in mind with Dee. Not Audi, but a racing thing I was planning on testing out. Now this gives me an excuse

Reactions: RustyV

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I know I know ...is just that when I see someone replying in this page I hope is a new fan art ..a sexy hot pic ....not comments after comments after comments ..ecc ..anyway thanks for the pic I really appreciate it
True story; I use to create stuff for a different fan art page, but no one ever commented on my stuff, so I stopped. I came over here and my first post I got a couple of comments. For me, anyone can push the like button, but it’s taking time out your day to compliment the work that speaks volumes.

I understand you just want the good stuff. But listen, a few pages back, I asked for ideas. Then one person said Spider Woman outfit, so I made it happen. So you see, comments are a good thing. Even know people are posting good ideas.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So are you Thanos247 thinking of a D as Speed Racer or D as the Stig?
Elena could be RacerX
Team Porsche.

On a different topic in your superhero story have you ever thought of making D both the villain and the hero? Maybe D being twins?
Or clones? That way her theme song could be "Send in the Clones".:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Thanos247
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes