Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Hi, i'm new in this daz studio thing. How can i fix that weird wrinkle in the neck? Hoping for some feedback about the rendering. Thanks.

View attachment 342440
Some times when you move certain parts of the body too much (her neck in this case), it looks out of place. Although personally I like that wrinkle and it makes it look realistic.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
bended upper neck too much and not bended lower neck? Like Thanos said.. I wouldn't change it .. dunno.. raise her body more don't bend neck that much backwards

Reactions: Thanos247

JuanDomingo

May 20, 2018
Some times when you move certain parts of the body too much (her neck in this case), it looks out of place. Although personally I like that wrinkle and it makes it look realistic.
bended upper neck too much and not bended lower neck? Like Thanos said.. I wouldn't change it .. dunno.. raise her body more don't bend neck that much backwards

Thanks for the comments and suggestions.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I said it before and I'll say it again, your Elena is sexy than the original in DMD.
But D's butt looks a little too "plump".
Yeah I had to make Elena’s body part a little bigger to fit into that dress. Now I get why women say, ‘that won’t look good on me.’

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes