Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
Ah, at one point in the game I had to turn on Elena's path even if you rejected her, and a couple scenes of Elena will always play regardless if you have her path on or off, so sorry about that. I forget at what point her path gets turned on again, but you can click the image of the daughter in the top right and set Elena's path to off again. You'll still always get all the content/scenes from the daughter only route though even if you don't do a daughter only route.
ah thanks, I always forget that the image is clickable and can do certain things

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Does the price included the mod updates as per game updates? if it is ill get it.
But since Patreon is on a monthly basis makes me wonder, $5 a month to keep the mod updated or $5 every update?

Last edited:

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Maim Laim, I can understand your point of view because the time spent on the mod but this site is for share free versions of games and mods.

Reactions: Putzi

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Paying for a Cheatmod that gets outdated as soon as the real game updates? Never...maybe if the Game is complete, but not for a partial release. I know it can be hard work to mod a game, but thats no reason to pay for a mod while the game itself is for free...well, more or less free ^^
The game isn't free, just because you pirate DMD doesn't mean that you're entitled to everyone else's hard work as well. MrDots worked hard on DMD, so I bought his game so he can keep updating it, and I worked hard on this mod, so other people have bought it so I can keep updating it. And yes I plan to always keep my mods updated, I updated the mod for the v0.20 update the same day the update released.

Does the price included the mod updates as per game updates? if it is ill get it.
My mods will always be updated, almost always on the same day updates are released. And DMD only gets updated 4 times a year btw.

this site is for share free versions of games and mods.
Games, videos, mods, or any content that costs money and that gets uploaded here is done by members who want to share them. If no one has uploaded content that costs money here, then it's because no one has wanted to share it. Paid content doesn't just magically appear on the site.

Last edited:

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
The game isn't free, just because you pirate DMD doesn't mean that you're entitled to everyone else's hard work as well. MrDots worked hard on DMD, so I bought his game so he can keep updating it, and I worked hard on this mod, so other people have bought it so I can keep updating it. And yes I plan to always keep my mods updated, I updated the mod for the v0.20 update the same day the update released.

My mods will always be updated, almost always on the same day updates are released. And DMD only gets updated 4 times a year btw.

Games, videos, mods, or any content that costs money and that gets uploaded here is done by members who want to share them. If no one has uploaded content that costs money here, then it's because no one has wanted to share it. Paid content doesn't just magically appear on the site.
Ok but why did you share the first part of your mod for free and not the second ? I don't understand.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Ok but why did you share the first part of your mod for free and not the second ? I don't understand.
Because I like making mods and I like the community here, so if someone wasn't able to afford $5 for chapter 2 or just didn't want to pay for it, then at least they'd be able to use and enjoy the mod for chapter 1.

Gumarijus

Dec 3, 2017
Because I like making mods and I like the community here, so if someone wasn't able to afford $5 for chapter 2 or just didn't want to pay for it, then at least they'd be able to use and enjoy the mod for chapter 1.

Maim Laim, this site is for share not for make money, dont lie that you like this community because you
use F95 Zone for your promotion.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
dont lie that you like this community
Why else would I put a couple dozen free mods and walkthroughs on this site then? Let me know when you think of an answer. You only have 2 posts and didn't even read what I said, so I don't think you're even qualified to talk about what this site is or isn't for since you obviously aren't involved with this site in any way.

Reactions: Balloo

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Why else would I put a couple dozen free mods and walkthroughs on this site then? Let me know when you think of an answer. You only have 2 posts and didn't even read what I said, so I don't think you're even qualified to talk about what this site is or isn't for since you obviously aren't involved with this site in any way.
Maim Lain, I'm sorry for you but Gumarijus has no't completely wrong. This site doesn't have a commercial purpose. Contributors are sharing for free. That you create mods, i'm agree but if you come to offer them against payment, it's not the finality of this site. Sorry for you.

Reactions: Gumarijus

Gumarijus

Dec 3, 2017
I can't have a discussion with people that barely understand English and that don't read or can't understand the words that I am writing. So I'm not going to bother replying to either of you anymore, sorry.

Maim Lain, you are realy bad person, i uderstand the words that You writing but I dont understant your way to make money.
I wish You best of luck in your future.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
I hear you but no disrespect you are not a MODDER! you are a CODER!! Let me explain!

Im not gonna mention names but the biggest and best MODS in Skyrim that are actually almost stand alone games and take TEAMS to do them are FREE!!
Not to mention 7Days2Die where modders have practicacly inspired the newest update alpha 16 and the newly releaseed preview of alpha 17 as the dev as inspired himself and incorporated most mods from the community on to the game, having said that
Did Bethesda charging for mods work?
Did steam charging for Mods work?
Did the most famous modder that left the nexus to charge for his mods (which by the way mostly stolen work lol) did it work for him?
NO!!!
Why you might ask?
The modding and its community its about SHARING FREE OF CHARGE what you love to do! and if someone makes it better they fix it and credit the original modder ect

Now having said that, that doesn't mean you can't ask for compensantion for your hard work but should be optional, under your logic i have to PAY $20 a YR for a mod to a "FREE" game $20 can get me a REAL AAA Title game on kinguin man!!!!

Should reconsider your position, you like $5 a pop and selling only 10 of them = $50 or wouldn't it be better 100 at $1 that = $100?
Sell by volume sold and not per max profit!! Biz 101 ;)

rastogi

Oct 30, 2018
thank @Hones
On the other hand, norton antivirus detected the mod folder as a virus :LOL::LOL:, i have to restore it manually. I have played 10-15 games (2-3 games with mods) and it is the first time this happened. :cool:

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
thank @Hones
On the other hand, norton antivirus detected the mod folder as a virus :LOL::LOL:, i have to restore it manually. I have played 10-15 games (2-3 games with mods) and it is the first time this happened. :cool:
Create an exception with your anti-virus.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
thank @Hones
That's weird but I wouldn't worry about it just go into your AV settings and whitelist/allow/restore etc the quarantined/blocked files. Lains mod is safe there is no virus or anything malicious -

Reactions: Maid Lain
Sep 11, 2018
Is this a bug. I am using the mod and seems my days and all the daughter's status have reset. I am doing the beach area of the game.

wtf.PNG

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is this a bug. I am using the mod and seems my days and all the daughter's status have reset. I am doing the beach area of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be kinda weird if it was a bug caused by Lains mod those values FP LP are stored in your Save file.
I don't see why this mod would have any effect on those stats unless it was maybe caused by Lains changes to the events/scenes but I doubt it... Sorry I'm not much help am I :p
I haven't had any issues like that with my game...
I don't know probably best to wait for Lain to respond.
@Maim Lain

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes