Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
ok ill try it
Or you could download the compressed version which has everything nicely extracted for you.
However, if you select 'skip unseen text' in options, you can whiz through the earlier days using the regular walkthrough by holding down the CTRL key. I recommend this approach as this lets you play the game as designed.

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
Or you could download the compressed version which has everything nicely extracted for you.
However, if you select 'skip unseen text' in options, you can whiz through the earlier days using the regular walkthrough by holding down the CTRL key. I recommend this approach as this lets you play the game as designed.
what you mean by "everything"?

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
There is one, but the mod creator hides it behind his patreon page.
Since you know where that scoundrel is hiding the goods, go pick them up and bring them here^^

Most of the stuff posted on F95 is "hidden" behind a paywall and shared by patrons that payed for it.

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
surely if one can afford a cup or two of flat white one can also afford the patreon version, I'm sure.
besides after get what you want you can stop the support so you don't have to keep paying anyway. :)

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
The walkthrough mod for chapter 2 is not free yet.
You have to be patron in order to download it I guess.
I wish they would point that out at least instead of having me guess all this

draco0804

Jul 22, 2017
If the mod was free, I would adjust it so the question would have done for a link to mega.
the link to the 0.20 is here on mega so I asked for a link to 0.21, but I think there is none of the so nice would be

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
That .21 version left a lot of questions unanswered.
Like regardless who you choose to clean F apartment and get food for F and D.
Maybe a glitch I don't know.
I chose Martin cause I thought he was the safest.
Somehow Georgina and Jennifer got into his apartment and started putting up web cams and a laptop virus in order to see F without him knowing. I still don't know how they got in.
There is another glitch where Jennifer back where she works kisses D on the mouth and we don't get to see it. All she says is why did you kiss me on the mouth?
It doesn't matter weather he fixes that or not.
Even if they find out about F and D, they still want to be with him.
Wow that is a long Harem he is building for himself.
The version says that D finds out about F side relationships.
I played it without the walktthrough and that never happened. She remained clueless.
Margo also wants F. But she turned out to be a swinger.
Cassandra I think is Bi and is more interested in D
And Rachel misses D and wants to go get her back I think.
She gave up Brad ,Frank the money everything and now is on the search for her daughter.
I hope he makes another version. It has so much potential for another and hopefully longer version.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
No problem, I get a lot of mean comments so I was just assuming you were being sarcastic so my bad too aha. You can download the mod for chapter 1 if you want, but if you've already played chapter 1 I don't think it's really worth the time to replay though.
Yeah you sounded like the jerk Lucas from this game.
I wonder what will happen once that ahole gets out of jail.
At least F and D are moving out before he gets out.
Still that jerk is obsessed with D and will not stop until he finds her.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes