Seeking Dating sim games.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Like the title shows, i'm looking for dating sim games. The thing is, i just got around the fourty year hours mark in Persona 5 and i realized that more than anything in the game, i was enjoying the 'confidant' system and getting to know the girls there.

Unfortunately for me Persona 5 does not have much content related to that, understandably. So i'm looking for a dating sim centered game, with loads of romance options and if it covers some kinks like bondage and so on (i know it's not a common fetish so that might be too much to ask for, consider it just a plus) then all the better.

It can be a visual novel or an RPG like Persona, i don't care that much about it as long as it has a lot of dating sim content!

Reactions: polishhammer83

AetherL

May 3, 2021
It seems to me, I could be wrong, but dating games are increasingly rare, almost non-existent. In any case for all that is western games. Before it was much more present, almost the norm. But for several years now it is rather incest corruption etc ... which are the basis of a majority of the game and therefore there is no dating side, or very quickly. We start on premises where the protagonists already know each other and/or live together.

Maybe try the Asian games side, but I don't know too much about it.

Maybe you should post this in the recommendation section instead.

Otherwise there are old games, Tora games, dating ariane (or something like that) or look for old games with the tag complete.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
That's because people "playing" these games don't like to play games at all, they just want to beat their meat. Look at the comments under any game that isn't just: click - new game, click - one sex scene, click - second sex scene, click - third sex scene, click - end credits. Anything more than that and people will cry that it's too grindy. There are many open world games I loved that were reworked into visual novels without any real gameplay because of these crybabies.

But to give you some recommendation, this is probably the best dating sim on this site: Love & Sex: Second Base

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
It seems to me, I could be wrong, but dating games are increasingly rare, almost non-existent. In any case for all that is western games. Before it was much more present, almost the norm. But for several years now it is rather incest corruption etc ... which are the basis of a majority of the game and therefore there is no dating side, or very quickly. We start on premises where the protagonists already know each other and/or live together.

Maybe try the Asian games side, but I don't know too much about it.

Maybe you should post this in the recommendation section instead.

Otherwise there are old games, Tora games, dating ariane (or something like that) or look for old games with the tag complete.
Yeah i usually don't post treads so i was unsure on what was the correct section for it. My bad.

jinklebonk

Jan 9, 2021
Ancient ass thread but I'd never miss an opportunity to shill Katawa Shoujo- easily the best western-made (at least I'm assuming) visual novel, with plenty of sex scenes, multiple routes, and a good selection of girls to date.

As slow as the updates are, Summertime Saga is the undefeated king of nsfw vns and there's a ton of girls with a good amount of content for em, and even though it's not a dating sim, neither is persona. Plus, harem's still an option.

Another VN of note is Another Chance, which, though terribly designed at the moment, has some touching moments with its bachelorettes and a fair bit of content.

If you want more Persona content and don't mind that it's as shallow as a droplet of water, Granter of Your Desires is an NSFW VN featuring the Persona 5 ladies that I rather enjoy so far.

Harem Hotel is the kinkiest dating sim I've played and is insanely well written for what it is. A growing list of boning candidates, lots of character drama, and assloads of content overall, it's a meaty game and took me a long time to get up to date with its updates.

Together Again isn't really a dating sim, but it's all about BDSM. Not great, but not terrible imo.

Do You Have Akira Points is pretty Alabama-y and only features one love option, but your relationship with her feels really natural and the game's pretty fun for a while.

If you're a fan of ATLA, Four Elements Trainer is the best trainer game i've played to date, and has a lot of good shit in it. I've been keeping up with the updates for a good year or so now.

I know I've played plenty more VNs than that but I can't remember most of them right now and I'm tired. Even if you've moved on from your VN craving I hope someone out there enjoys these recs.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I would just play The Sims with mods (Wicked Whims). Artificial Academy 2 is also an option.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I was searching the Sims with mods for android but i didnt find it
It's only available for PC Windows ( ). I know EA has released the game for Mac OS, but I don't know how is the mod support there.

I recommend searching for Anadius for downloading The Sims 4 for anyone else reading this, and the main adult mod is Wicked Whims as I said before.

Reactions: polishhammer83

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I recommend searching for Anadius for downloading The Sims 4 for anyone else reading this, and the main adult mod is Wicked Whims as I said before.
Whickedwhims is great, complex and hilarious, but in its default settings is just too much. I still remember when my sim went for a dining out with this girl, only to find two random townies going at it like rabbits in the middle of the fancy restaurant. Or that other time when I had a bunch of guests at home for Winterfest. The moment I realized what L. Faba and Father Winter were doing in my bed was pricelesss. :ROFLMAO:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Whickedwhims is great, complex and hilarious, but in its default settings is just too much. I still remember when my sim went for a dining out with this girl, only to find two random townies going at it like rabbits in the middle of the fancy restaurant. Or that other time when I had a bunch of guests at home for Winterfest. The moment I realized what L. Faba and Father Winter were doing in my bed was pricelesss. :ROFLMAO:
Oh yeah, this happened often for me too, that's why I always take a while changing the settings when starting a new game. I prefer keeping the sex autonomy disabled (so it only happens when I want it to happen). "Very low intensity" is also an option, but "normal" is messy as hell just as you described.

Reactions: Jumbi

iL7ke

May 31, 2023
Like the title shows, i'm looking for dating sim games. The thing is, i just got around the fourty year hours mark in Persona 5 and i realized that more than anything in the game, i was enjoying the 'confidant' system and getting to know the girls there.

Unfortunately for me Persona 5 does not have much content related to that, understandably. So i'm looking for a dating sim centered game, with loads of romance options and if it covers some kinks like bondage and so on (i know it's not a common fetish so that might be too much to ask for, consider it just a plus) then all the better.

It can be a visual novel or an RPG like Persona, i don't care that much about it as long as it has a lot of dating sim content!
i know a few good ones, I consider them "dating sims" but I don't know if you were talking about these types of games:
Kaiju princess
Cat's kiss
Daily life with my succubus boss