3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
If I could have my way the game would have ended before the final scene. I got
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and Amanda - as we say in German - kann bleiben wo der Pfeffer wächst ("can stay where pepper grows", translated literally, the saying has the meaning of "can go play in traffic") - so, Kinshasa? Never would have thought I'd say that, but she had to run off with her little crisis.

Will still see the game to the end though. Speaking of, the final preview pic had me first go "ewwww" then *lol*.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Im still going for Amanda. She is being manipulated by bitchymcbitchface to think the MC is a bad guy, where in fact bitchymcbitchface is the bad guy. She will see the light and come back to MC, feeling super bad about what she did and will reward him with lots of....um....desserts.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
do we know when the seasons ends? waiting till then so i can enjoy whole game at once...

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
do we know when the seasons ends? waiting till then so i can enjoy whole game at once...
I'm in the same boat as you, waiting for the final chapter so I can play it all at once. The final chapter is supposed to be released to Patreons soon, which I think is chapter 19. I would think that it would then be 2 or 3 months later that it is all released to the public.

Reactions: Endrju

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Im still going for Amanda. She is being manipulated by bitchymcbitchface to think the MC is a bad guy, where in fact bitchymcbitchface is the bad guy. She will see the light and come back to MC, feeling super bad about what she did and will reward him with lots of....um....desserts.
This has been discussed extensively, actually.

The fact that Amanda believes bitchymcbitchface and not the MC despite being her father is where people's problems with her lie.

If she does see the light, no amount of desert will make up for her betrayal.

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
I just need a little help as I am a little confused

I have never played this game before......Do I want to download the "cracked" versions or "official" version

I read the spoiler describing them but it doesn't really answer my question

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
ok so it looks like it wasn't just a glitch for me and others have been able to play palmers new game double homework through this link someone make a new thread for it i guess?
Must be a glitch in the matrix. You best play it before Palmer fixes it ;)

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
So, last play was ch.11 offline/cracked version, iirc. Since there's no more continuity for cracked version, how can I import my ch.11 save to online version ch.12 ? ...

IF : No can't do ? ... okay then. Shame but time to say goodbye.

Reactions: bouncing ball 999
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes