3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I'd totally play this and get into it if it were redone in a different game format. I tried it and its such a pain in the ass to do anything. The lag and slow response times are like watching someone pour molasses in Alaska on a winter day. It makes me want to pull my hair out.

Please, for sanity's sake, re-do this game in Renpy. Hell, I'd even take RPGM over the clusterfuck that it currently is in.
Agreed. I was putting up with it until I lost my save files transferring them from my laptop to my desktop and I just quit. With no one cracking it anymore and not hearing great things about the story, I'm just going to wait so I can "binge" it all at once rather than wait for what many have said is disappointing.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This has been discussed extensively, actually.

The fact that Amanda believes bitchymcbitchface and not the MC despite being her father is where people's problems with her lie.

If she does see the light, no amount of desert will make up for her betrayal.
That's not the only issue though.

All through her little tantrum she left everyone in the cafe having to do extra work to cover for her absence. Not only did she shit on the guy that raised her for a woman she's known for 5 minutes and knew was out to cause problems she also shit on her friends.

Simply put, Amanda is the most basic of immature bitches and needs kicking to the curb. Fortunately it looks like the game is giving us a choice so that shot the game back up in my eyes. I refuse to give that bitch a happy ending, she doesn't deserve it.

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
This game got some really nice renders. Havn't played it yet, waiting for all in one version of it. I took peek into the games cg and man those look nice, oddly enough it looks like those renders are missing a cum layer or something like it(Probably the cum effect are added in game, too bad, would love to see that cg rip corrected :3)
Ps. Thanks for sharing!

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
The game is great, played 16 a few months back when I was a patreon but my financial situation is shit rn so I had to cancel. Cant wait for the final chapter to come about.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I hate that just when the story starts to get good and interesting we have to stop and wait for the next chapter. But I am loving the game and the story. I wish they would release old chapters for free a bit quicker, but I'll take what I can get haha

Reactions: Tom10

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
The story is what got me into this game... it is really hard to find this kind of build up story games and it is visible how the dev gave his love on this game it reflects on the renders and the script thnx for your hard work and time.. i salute you sir...

Reactions: Tom10
Nov 27, 2017
So, what I gather so is that there will only be 19 chapters once completed.

Do they intend to mash all the chapters together into one game instead of all these chapters and any idea when they'll do it, if they will.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
So, what I gather so is that there will only be 19 chapters once completed.

Do they intend to mash all the chapters together into one game instead of all these chapters and any idea when they'll do it, if they will.
I believe that originally the plan was to make everything into 1 game, but I'm not sure. Also, no idea how soon they would do that. I imagine they will continue to release the free episodes one at a time until we reach that last one, and then maybe they will release the game. Or who knows, they might take pity on us and release the whole game for free after they release that last chapter. Thats what I want, but doubt is what will happen.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
This has been discussed extensively, actually.

The fact that Amanda believes bitchymcbitchface and not the MC despite being her father is where people's problems with her lie.

If she does see the light, no amount of desert will make up for her betrayal.
Desert? :unsure:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I just hope Amanda slaps the shit out of her aunt for all these mind games she has been playing with her. I mean seriously what a bitch.Game was better before she showed up lets hope the next episode is the last of her and all returns to normal.

Reactions: TheKryptonian

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
You'll need to suspend your disbelief for the last few chapters although 15/16 are massive improvements and seem to be going back the right way.
Only in the sense that Amanda hasn't done anything to act any more like an absolute idiot with no interest in the truth. But she's barely in ch 15, but it has it's own problems. Slow, composed mostly of filler, all to get to a reveal that we all knew already. The story has done nothing but present the main character as a down on his luck guy just trying to make the best of life, so it pretty obvious that he didn't steal the money. A real twist would have been if he had stolen the money but that also wouldn't have actually fitted with the character.

Like, it would have made so much more sense for Amanda to be upset over the MC dating/fucking other girls while apparently with her, and at least that would have made our previous choices have consequences. It seems like that still might happen with the dialogue from the threesome, but at this point it feels a little tacked on.

Fortunately it looks like the game is giving us a choice so that shot the game back up in my eyes. I refuse to give that bitch a happy ending, she doesn't deserve it.
Except not really. The game is giving you a choice, but the narrative spends so much time setting up the MC and Amanda that it feels like the wrong choice not to pursue her. Obviously everyone has preferences, but this is like if a romcom spent two hours setting up two characters only to pair them up with someone else at the end. It feels like a lot of the build up has been wasted. I'm not trying to discourage anyone from going after Kathy or Heidi, but if I'm following this from a story perspective, it feels like I should pick Amanda, which is frustrating because as you said, she's done nothing to deserve it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes