3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Any chance of a mega link? Don't really like these sites that want to turn my comp into a crypto miner :/

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Is it just me or are there fewer and fewer choices to make? :(

I think that will be because:

a) the game is nearing its conclusion (Ep.19 is the last, I think)
b) probably you've made your choice of a steady gf, so one set of dilemmas has been removed (*cough* sadly *cough*)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Those next part previews look interesting Amanda holding her stomach either she had a bad stomach or there is a bun in the oven :unsure:

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I ran all the other previous official online versions with no problem.. But now this one requires WebGl?

nickbo

Feb 16, 2018
Hmmmm....
I'm sure this question has been asked before (perhaps many many times).

There are two versions: Official & Cracked.

There is a drop down offering to explain the versions, however it talks about "Online", "Offline", & "Cracked". (And of course, no mention of "Official"). Now I have a fairly decent working knowledge of the English language, but still can't seem to understand what version does what. I can only imagine what our poor foreign guests must go through to figure how which version to use.

As a suggestion, rather than responding to this post, perhaps a kind hearted mod could correct the informational spoiler to explain the two version choices; and then EVERYBODY could have the straight scoop.

Reactions: ulisesss

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Only online version.
I often wondered if Palmer provided the offline versions or if someone else ripped them off that site, because the only reason I stopped patroning him was because I hated that damn website he makes people play through.

Reactions: proximus

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
UncleVT Could you please add the cheat codes for Chapter 18 to the OP? It's very important for this chapter.

No action? This chapter depends heavily on previous choices you made. In order to ease this situation, we’ve created a set of cheats that allow you to get exactly what you want (or explore different paths) which you can find here! (spoiler alert) >

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Has any one managed to combine all of these into one installable, playable package yet?....ie not 18 seperate games.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes