3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
150023_dfd-b1.png

Overview:
A man and his daughter run a small diner together. He discovers that one of his employees has been writing a popular series of taboo erotica about them, which catalyses a long journey of sexual self-discovery.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-22
Release Date: 2019-12-22
Developer: Palmer - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 19
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

How To Import Saves:

Chapter 3 Decision:

DOWNLOAD
All Chapters 1-19: - - - -
Chapter 01: - - - -
Chapter 02: - - - -
Chapter 03: - - - -
Chapter 04: - - - -
Chapter 05: - - - -
Chapter 06: - - - -
Chapter 07: - - - -
Chapter 08: - - - -
Chapter 09: - - - -
Chapter 10: - - - -
Chapter 11: - - - -
Chapter 12: - - - -
Chapter 13: - - - -
Chapter 14: - - - -
Chapter 15: - - - -
Chapter 16: - - - -
Chapter 17: - - - -
Chapter 18: - - - -
Chapter 19: - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

Extras: (Up to Ch. 16) - -

Thank you to @5CH4CHT3L,@Ignatz, @Yavanna, @187, and @RurouniCoder for sharing cracks
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

hs5_5.png abf_6.png cgPool4.png kb4.png as3.png cgAmandaSex15.png cgLanieCeciliaPhoto.png 1 (1).png 2 (1).png 3 (1).png 4.png 0009.png 99999.png 9999999.png 2 (1).png

Last edited by a moderator:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Strange to have a v1 with so little content, hm. In some case devs use the v1 as beta 1, still, unclear it is.

Patan

May 28, 2017
:FeelsGoodMan::eazyHype: i wasn't expecting to see this when i log in the site today, you sir made my day better

Reactions: -luc1f3r-

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
The music and atmosphere of this game gave me huge nostalgia for Kira Kira. Man, those were good times...

Quality wise? Awesome. Seriously, they should just sell them on Steam once they're done or something and I'd buy it without a second thought. If they didn't, it's probably because the theme is taboo or they earn more on Patreon. Still, for this quality? I'd go for it. I can't remember the last time I see a dialogue similar to this fat detective's and decide I like the character. It's bloody amazing.

U

User_51567

I liked it,
But When you advertising something as 1.00 then you expect a Full version or at least a version with substantial content.
This is not...
So i would make this a 0.01 or a 0.1 so you can avoid any miscommunication or conflict with people who are expecting a 1.0 version.

Looking forward to the next updates.
It's from a creator who puts out regular content and has proven himself with Play with us
Going to pledge the minimal amount to him, see what the future updates bring and maybe pledge more with that.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Edit: A lot of people are saying F95 actually helps them find devs like us and our games, and that they pledge thanks to that. If that's accurate, then I sincerely thank you for pledging to us, and hope you like the rest of our games!

Hey guys! I'm glad most of you seem to be enjoying the game. This is a monthly release thing so the next episode will be available to patrons next month, at which point this one will be released for free (like all our games). That being said, we would really appreciate if you would stop pirating our games (although I naturally realize this request will most likely be ignored).

We're using our Patreon income to hire more people (we currently consist of 4 people with 2 collaborators), and in fact I just recently held 15 interviews for artists for a new eroge VN. That means that Patreon income is really important to us and the studio. I realize some of you can't afford or don't think $10 is worth paying for games from us, but keep in mind the games are always released for free. That is something we proud ourselves in and separates us from a lot of other small studios. So please, just have som patience and please stop pirating our games. We would hate to have to spend money on getting anti-piracy protection when we could use that money on making more games more frequently instead.

Again, I realize this plea will most likely just be ignored, but the income we get from Patreon is literally necessary for our survival, and making more games more frequently. Thank you for reading this.

Palmer

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes