3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If he IS her father, then why would her mother never have told him so? It's not like she didn't have 9 months to tell him if it was his child or not, which means her mother was a 304 who slept around with other dudes, & the game's dev can take the easy, middle-ground by saying, "It MIGHT be Incest, or it might NOT be, since Amanda's mother was a 304 & never told MC who the father was, it's up to you -- the gamer -- to decide for yourself since I'm too spineless to say so; Enjoy suckers!"
Therefore, he MIGHT be her father, or he might NOT be her father. There's NO definitive answer! That's why it's a tease that flirts with the idea, but doesn't commit to it.
Some people love incest; some hate it. This way the players get to immerse themselves as the MC and play the relationship as it pleases them.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Some people love incest; some hate it. This way the players get to immerse themselves as the MC and play the relationship as it pleases them.
True, but another example where creating choices for some can create problems for others, though luckily the mother plays no real part in this game so less of a problem. With a lot of more NTR like games though where player agency decides whether avoidable or not, I myself often get into problems that choices make for example a son basically pimp out his mother for his comforts and then still has to be considered a loving caring son that cares about his doting Mom. :p (Now if that son is written more like a psychopathic asshole who would do that with or without having a good reason, fine, no problem. Do not expect me though to ever see a son like that as a loving son or such a woman as an independent woman after such a possible choice. :p)

Even though giving choices on the surface seems to be a good thing and highly advocated by some, they can really sour the experience in a game especially if a dev does not has the time or means to really work out those options and choices and what they imply for characters, but then acts like they are different chars as what those choices imply. Giving choices may seem easy, it is one of the hardest things to do well you can do as a dev.

Reactions: Walter Victor

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I suppose that the people who hate incest are not going to play a game named "DAUGHTER for dessert".
no. patreon accepted name even after they banned incest but forced to cut bloodties between father and daughter.

Reactions: Antosha

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
(Note to self: make a game for Patreon titled, "A Father and Daughter Fuck Each Other"
Then ALWAYS refer to the "father" as "her step-father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate-in-law")
dunno if that'd pass today.

yougopurple

Oct 16, 2018
dunno if that'd pass today.
Well All girls are someone's daughter, and you just have to make sure that the "father" character does indeed, have a child...

So from this point of view, all couples that have a child together count, since the mother is still a daughter, and the mother/daughter person's spouse is now father of her children... and anyone who reads that 'a father' is the father of 'daughter' from the title is a dirty little perv.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well All girls are someone's daughter, and you just have to make sure that the "father" character does indeed, have a child...

So from this point of view, all couples that have a child together count, since the mother is still a daughter, and the mother/daughter person's spouse is now father of her children... and anyone who reads that 'a father' is the father of 'daughter' from the title is a dirty little perv.
i meant doubt patreon would accept title of game.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes