3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
When is Ch 19 being released for free ?! 2020?!
That is the only thing i wanna know. If it weren't this shortly before the final ep i had played further in the game already, but i might as well just wait for the last one to be out now.

haryel

Apr 10, 2018
So I just learned about this game. As someone getting it from here, what's the best way to play it? Cracked?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
That is the only thing i wanna know. If it weren't this shortly before the final ep i had played further in the game already, but i might as well just wait for the last one to be out now.
Waiting for the free release has always been an issue, as he's often broken his assigned release dates.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I mean.. its understandable in a way, casue we are not the ones paying the bills. But you have to give us something, at the very least a solid date when to expect the next and in this case even last chapter...

Reactions: generater

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
I mean.. its understandable in a way, casue we are not the ones paying the bills. But you have to give us something, at the very least a solid date when to expect the next and in this case even last chapter...
Our latest free release was 6 days ago. Please have patience :)

Reactions: fried and Wookie

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
I just download this game, and just play it. In synopsis, this is the story about father and daughter right? Why the text, they relationship became childhood friend? Meanwhile the default cafe has a name Daddy's. Is it some censored for patreon? Is there any patch for this or what? Looking at front page, no information about this. Or this just me who miss it?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I just download this game, and just play it. In synopsis, this is the story about father and daughter right? Why the text, they relationship became childhood friend? Meanwhile the default cafe has a name Daddy's. Is it some censored for patreon? Is there any patch for this or what? Looking at front page, no information about this. Or this just me who miss it?
There should be a wrench on the main menu to change their relationships. It's like that in the game because Patreon.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

generater

Oct 18, 2016
Our latest free release was 6 days ago. Please have patience :)
Your latest release for "stranded with me" was, a game many people dont care about. The fact the release of an episode for that game pushes away the release for DfD is ridiculous. Thank god i decided not to continue being a patreon anymore

Reactions: iRock1907

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Your latest release for "stranded with me" was, a game many people dont care about. The fact the release of an episode for that game pushes away the release for DfD is ridiculous. Thank god i decided not to continue being a patreon anymore
Yeah, Palmer , what the hell are you thinking, releasing a new game that nobody :rolleyes: wants instead of pleasing your customers by releasing the last free chapter of DfD! You need to please your patreons (sic) by releasing the free stuff for "them".

By all means, let's castigate the dev for releasing more content to the paid users and less to the leeches, and imply it hurts his patronage.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes