3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Meanwhile I think Palmer wants to lure people to become patrons with this politic of delay.
I like the game very much but abandoned the waiting for chapter 19 and prequels.
And combined with no one (!) here confirmed that CH19 is worth it after all @#$% stupidity from Amanda in second part of game ... After I'd realized it my own idea of paying at least for a month to him disappeared like a mist. :whistle:

P.S. Still I want to know - is Amanda sociopath bitch that simply used MH or she's so deeply mentally damaged by betraying him so will take care to repay him by becoming his pet. Everything else will be fake because of how human psychology is working (normal human being will apologize for betrayal instantly, if not he/she is either mentally incapable or one of that two cases, well there is also an option for being in extreme loli area but it isn't possible for this game ).

Makarov234

Mar 17, 2018
It's been more than 5 months since the last chapter has been out, on top of that it's been more than a year since anyone cracked one of the chapters. So, I'd say the odds are slim to none.
When will they release free version then?

arms99

May 11, 2018
When will they release free version then?
Only Palmer knows that. They used to release it a month or two later, but since they started working on their next game double homework that one gets regular free releases and this one seems to be forgotten.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ep 7 was out 3 days ago so ep 8 won't be out for a while. somebody could ask from palmer et co when last ch of dfd will be out for free.

arms99

May 11, 2018
ep 7 was out 3 days ago so ep 8 won't be out for a while. somebody could ask from palmer et co when last ch of dfd will be out for free.
I remember people asking when he released chapter 18 and getting a very vague response. However, it was clearly implied that it wouldn't be anytime soon. Mind you, that was over 2 months ago, so you never know. Although I doubt he'd tell us, at least not until 5 minutes after he releases it.

JonnyL34

Oct 2, 2018
It is sad to see a developer seemingly forget about one series just to work on others, especially considering the forgotten series is one chapter away from completion. However looking at past interactions between developer & players, I can't help but feel the lack of release has been done purposely to spite people who were vocally negative about the games plot & direction.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
isn't already finished though? the last ones are prologues I think

I hope somebody can just crack the entire thing so we can move on

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
isn't already finished though? the last ones are prologues I think

I hope somebody can just crack the entire thing so we can move on
Nope, we're still missing Ch19 before the epilogues...

Last edited:
Reactions: yngve

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
It is sad to see a developer seemingly forget about one series just to work on others, especially considering the forgotten series is one chapter away from completion. However looking at past interactions between developer & players, I can't help but feel the lack of release has been done purposely to spite people who were vocally negative about the games plot & direction.
The 'game' has been a cash grab since probably after the 2nd chapter. There was obviously no content/plot written or planned other than a vague ending. I don't think I've ever seen a h-game content creator bother with attempting to DRM their product let alone be a complete sperg about it. I was more than happy to throw him some money until it became clear that was the only motivation.

If you've ever even heard the guy talk even that seems to be a struggle for him so probably just some pent up bitterness from that and other things. Loads better content out there I'd advise looking into.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes