3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Yes and no. The father's burger joint is on a verge of bankruptcy, he didn't know the daughter knew about it, and she secretly worked as a stripper a few days a week to save up some money for him. Then a particular VIP client offered her a lot of money to take her virginity. This all happened during the prologue, so in a sense she was a virgin before the game started, but no longer a virgin once the game actually started. On the bright side though, the father is a virgin.
you are kidding....right? if not, can you tell me in which episode you got this information? and what do you mean by 'the father is a virgin'?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
father can't be virgin since he has daughter (could been virgin before met his future wife) and daughter was virgin before daddy popped her.

if what happens in prologue is what's above then it rewrites dfd story.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
father can't be virgin since he has daughter (could been virgin before met his future wife) and daughter was virgin before daddy popped her.

if what happens in prologue is what's above then it rewrites dfd story.
That prologue thing is shit. he just made up a story to have fun with people here. btw how can you say daddy is the one who popped her?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
looks like cracked version's save won't work with offline versions. please someone post saves up to chapter 11 who have followed walkthrough to have heidi route and had scene with every girl so far.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That prologue thing is shit. he just made up a story to have fun with people here. btw how can you say daddy is the one who popped her?
she had no bf in dfd and didn't have before either so most likely virgin.

looks like cracked version's save won't work with offline versions. please someone post saves up to chapter 11 who have followed walkthrough to have heidi route and had scene with every girl so far.
not that it hasn't been told like million times that saves from cracked aren't compatible with others. I have posted some saves on this thread.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
not that it hasn't been told like million times that saves from cracked aren't compatible with others. I have posted some saves on this thread.
hey,
1)I've downloaded your saves.
2)Downloaded offline version of chapter 11.
3)placed save files in C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Local\VNE2

still whenever i open chapter 11 it says that i have not played chapter 10 yet. please help me where i have done wrong.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
still whenever i open chapter 11 it says that i have not played chapter 10 yet. please help me where i have done wrong.
it's a bug when sometimes game doesn't recognize previous chapter has been played. can't do nothing besides replay prev. chapter again (i did so maybe 6 times).

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes