3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
It isn't revealed in the game why MC isn't sure if he is amanda's father or not. am i missing anything?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It isn't revealed in the game why MC isn't sure if he is amanda's father or not. am i missing anything?
he and amanda's mother were separated shortly after she (allegedly) became preggo or something like that, it's explained on some flashback.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
he and amanda's mother were separated shortly after she (allegedly) became preggo or something like that, it's explained on some flashback.
flashback as in the beginning of first chapter? I'll check it out. any info about church's ritual? if it was sexual i hope MC rescued her at a safe point and she didn't get rape.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
flashback as in the beginning of first chapter? I'll check it out. any info about church's ritual? if it was sexual i hope MC rescued her at a safe point and she didn't get rape.
he gets flashbacks throughout of series and bit before end tells whole story to amanda. no raping.

Reactions: d_pedestrian

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
What a mess. She is his daughter, he was there at her birth and picked her name, but keeps calling her childhood friend. She says she was adopted by him and calls him bud and dad all in the same conversation. Kathy thinks it's creepy that childhood friends having sex is taboo. Got bored with it before he finished his workday.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What a mess. She is his daughter, he was there at her birth and picked her name, but keeps calling her childhood friend. She says she was adopted by him and calls him bud and dad all in the same conversation. Kathy thinks it's creepy that childhood friends having sex is taboo. Got bored with it before he finished his workday.
blame patreon, they changed rules that no incest allowed so devs had to make it so, you can change relations from 2nd chapter.

Reactions: Vollezar

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
the patreon ones do, the free version ones have some of the vo in them
only if you have patreon links otherwise voiceacting stops after few scenes.
I just checked the free online version of the first chapter and I haven't reached the point where the VA would stop. But if that's the case, I'll just play the offline versions. Are the offline versions uncensored (with the daughter and not a childhood friend)?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just checked the free online version of the first chapter and I haven't reached the point where the VA would stop. But if that's the case, I'll just play the offline versions. Are the offline versions uncensored (with the daughter and not a childhood friend)?
those versions in op are censored aka amanda is childhood friend or whatever in ep 1 but you can edit relationships in ep 2. if you have time to wait dl to finish then you could try if this site has original uncensored version of ep 1.

it's possible that online versions have been updated to have va for a whole game (ep).

Reactions: MrHodor

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
those versions in op are censored aka amanda is childhood friend or whatever in ep 1 but you can edit relationships in ep 2. if you have time to wait dl to finish then you could try if this site has original uncensored version of ep 1.

it's possible that online versions have been updated to have va for a whole game (ep).
By "editing relationships in ep2" do you mean you can make them like the ones in uncensored? And would those carry over to the succeeding chapters? Cause if so I'll just download the ones in here and settle for the non-VA versions (didn't really like the voiceovers much).

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
By "editing relationships in ep2" do you mean you can make them like the ones in uncensored? And would those carry over to the succeeding chapters? Cause if so I'll just download the ones in here and settle for the non-VA versions (didn't really like the voiceovers much).
yes and they should carry over.

Reactions: MrHodor
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes