4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
there's one I just saw on FAP NATION: A Home In The Desert. There's a character there that reminds me of Lana too, DAVAL is being successful, not in vain, Lana is one of the most beautiful characters I've ever seen
The Grey Dream is the game. And about Lana... well it's all matter of the taste. After all the female characters I've ever seen, even before I'd ever heard for Daval it would be really hard for me to make even a list of ten. But she is undeniably beautiful.

AnonLeague69

Jun 5, 2023
Yeah, but there is also the possibility that Daval ignores the mirror or somehow the angle only allows them to see Daniel's face, I see three possible outcomes of this issue:

-A: Nothing happens, an employee or any other character interrupts them or tells them they can't spy... this one is very possible xD
-B: They find out the truth, record it, and use that evidence to blackmail Lana so they can have sex with Daniel, possible threesome/foursomes in the future.
-C: Somehow they only manage to see Daniel's face, Lana notices and tells Daniel to call her Sharon, since both have similar body type, then Lana and Daniel convince Sharon to pretend to be Daniel's girlfriend in future issues, that will open the other incest options this comic can offer, also Sharon kind of suspect about his cousin and aunt from a previous issue.
Third option not possible because Daniel remembered that Lana mentioned that she used to look like sharon or more precisely had similar features when she was a teen, right now she is a Milf . Taller, broader shoulder, bigger booty & tits. Physically they are not similar at all right now.
I would really prefer the 2nd option. It's about time to use the other milfs too. This fucking everywhere nonsense is starting to get bored and stupid too.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes