4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
As a VIP subscriber, i don't think i get the right amount of updates/pages of MT, i mean payinh for a expensive subscription but having few updates only?? Just a heads up for daval as his supporter
That's the point. You must be the VIP to get MT. And MT is VIP comic. But this comic is yet another comic. There is nothing VIP in it. It will be if the artwork in MT is not from this world. But it is not. It is the same as SN and IM. So for 5 bucks you get regulary update for SN and ID current chapter. But you must pay extra 15 bucks for MT. But of course with this extra money you get also others stuff too. The only problem is if you are interested in MT only, and not in others. Especially those dirdogma stuff. But Daval will love you if that meaning anything to you.

jiubude2024

Aug 11, 2024
That's the point. You must be the VIP to get MT. And MT is VIP comic. But this comic is yet another comic. There is nothing VIP in it. It will be if the artwork in MT is not from this world. But it is not. It is the same as SN and IM. So for 5 bucks you get regulary update for SN and ID current chapter. But you must pay extra 15 bucks for MT. But of course with this extra money you get also others stuff too. The only problem is if you are interested in MT only, and not in others. Especially those dirdogma stuff. But Daval will love you if that meaning anything to you.
OK, I understand what you mean.
And I'm sorry for my presumption.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
OK, I understand what you mean.
And I'm sorry for my presumption.
There is no need for apology. I was just summarize how I see Daval's subscription. I'm not his subscriber, but if I decide one day to subscribe it will be once per year or two and collect all his work. And soon as I subscribe I'll unsubscribe minute later. BTW ... In my signature you have all I collect here and put in one place. So check it. Maybe you can find what you miss.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes