4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
Reactions: CazzTitan1987

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
*sigh* the most obvious outcome again, for much less than this Daval considered MT boring, I'm not expecting "rushed" threesomes/foursomes like in SN but at least give me something new, the focus seems to be making Lana admit that she loves it, maybe once she finally accepts/embraces their relationship it's when other people find out about it.

Mekalam

Jun 28, 2024
*sigh* the most obvious outcome again, for much less than this Daval considered MT boring, I'm not expecting "rushed" threesomes/foursomes like in SN but at least give me something new, the focus seems to be making Lana admit that she loves it, maybe once she finally accepts/embraces their relationship it's when other people find out about it.
1.MT 2.ID 3.SN
Top 3 in my opinion

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I personally still think ID is first, mostly because Lana and Daniel are a better couple than the others, also Daniel look more adult than the others, but MT has all this drama around and even with the whole Uncle Peter controversy (I don't like him) the comic has more potential than ID for now.

I know some fans don't want to see ID turning into SN or MT, some just want to see 20 issues of Lana and Daniel, but to me it's clear that Daval will make it an harem comic, you already have 3 milfs and a teen lusting after Daniel and I feel more will join soon.

Jack_Zy

Oct 28, 2023
ID9

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's very interesting the point of view that Daval offers us with Lana, why Daniel really doesn't even try things anymore, and it's very funny to see how Lana simply tries to justify herself so she doesn't feel like a horrible person by admitting that she loves being with Daniel. In fact, it's also fascinating how Daniel complies with everything Lana asks of him and that gives him more possibilities with her, since under his point of view maybe he's not as bad as he thinks he is.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Pretty strange cafe in MT, I must admit. You don't see every day that both employees masturbate at the same time during work. I usually pay for what I order right away so I don't have to look for waiters in the toilets. Maybe it's time to change my approach.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Silvia is having a conversation with Sarah at a cafe. In Chapter 5 of "Satifying Needs," she mentions Ester, Alexa's psychotherapist friend. Probably the same person.
I was reading ID #1 again and Sofia mentions the psychotherapist, who's also Martha's cousin... for someone that was mentioned in all Daval comics, I'm surprised we never saw her yet.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I was reading ID #1 again and Sofia mentions the psychotherapist, who's also Martha's cousin... for someone that was mentioned in all Daval comics, I'm surprised we never saw her yet.
I agree. Especially since the lot of characters there definitely need psychological aid.

• Haha
Reactions: Davalfake
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes