4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

vankaajsar

Apr 18, 2023
I'll confess something there has been bugging me for some time. Immoral Desires is unrealistic.
I mean, MC doesn't give a s*** about screwing the other ladies, and that's unlikely for a healthy lad.

I know that his mom is the hottest, but the other two are also smoking hot. Male instinct should kick in
I find it just perfect Lana being the ONLY one as well as I don't want to see Lana with anyone either. Even the scene with her husband was off. There's already Satisfying Needs for those expecting multiple and various relationships all aorund. Even Together should not have that old touching Sara.

Jack_Zy

Oct 28, 2023
I'll confess something there has been bugging me for some time. Immoral Desires is unrealistic.
I mean, MC doesn't give a s*** about screwing the other ladies, and that's unlikely for a healthy lad.

I know that his mom is the hottest, but the other two are also smoking hot. Male instinct should kick in
Because that's simply not how Daniel's brain works, he has made it clear more than once that he is focused only on Lana, even when he flirts with ''other girls'' he only does it to make Lana jealous, but nothing else. In fact, when Sofia was giving him a blowjob, he pushed her away because he didn't like it is spoon Lana moaning. Not to mention that in this part 9 of ID he wasn't even excited about Sofia asking him to help her populate lingerie and only got his blood up to the top when he thought of a costume for Lana.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I already have a few threads explained why Daniel is the way he is and to a I don't think I am absolutely right. The thread is based on behaviors or actions of Daniel himself. Simply put, what makes him such a good character is being the immoral person. For redundancy's sake, that also makes him somewhat memorable in the reader's eyes. Besides, why isn't it realistic, just because Daniel doesn't look like a puppy in heat? Daniel's very masculine instincts pale into his Oedipus complex. Daniel is someone who knows how to act and when he can and cannot and how he should and should not. That's the difference in not simply being a dog in heat. And while you also have his instincts, they are driven by his Oedipal complex that directs them towards Lana.
Also, why do they want to turn all of Daval's stories into the same story just with different characters? That just kills the catalog of options for both new and old fans.

immoral-desires1-61.jpg
He is arguably the best male character.

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
That's why I think Sharon may have more chances than Sofia and Martha, because as Daniel mentioned before, apparently she's very similar to a younger Lana...and before someone says that Daniel loves Lana, just a reminder that this whole thing started when Daniel noticed Lana in lingerie, it started with lust and even if Daniel loves his mom now, their relationship wasn't that good at the start, I can see Daniel falling for other family members like Sharon or his Aunt (like I said, I feel Silvia will be the aunt)

• Hey there
Reactions: Davalfake

Jack_Zy

Oct 28, 2023
That's why I think Sharon may have more chances than Sofia and Martha, because as Daniel mentioned before, apparently she's very similar to a younger Lana...and before someone says that Daniel loves Lana, just a reminder that this whole thing started when Daniel noticed Lana in lingerie, it started with lust and even if Daniel loves his mom now, their relationship wasn't that good at the start, I can see Daniel falling for other family members like Sharon or his Aunt (like I said, I feel Silvia will be the aunt)
Sure, but it would make more sense if Daniel's relationships were similar, but they are from completely different worlds. For while it seems that Daniel does have an extreme lust for Lana.
With his cousin Sharon just for that being curiosity and you can tell by their different relationships. After all, Danel already saw his cousin in lingerie and what he was weighing at that time was Lana. The reactions were even similar.
I would say they are similar... If I didn't know how to read of course, why really even the comparison offends as they look in the pictures.

Skiltllet

Jul 3, 2024
brothers, brothers Let's not forget how important it is. Does anyone already have the new ID9 pages?

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
From time to time something likes this comes up. What is all about. You have some Daval shares, you get a discount after certain number of messages like this or is it something else. I would understand if it's one of first two.
Well, I'm just trying to help my favorite artist to have a new subscribers. If many will support him, then that means his works will continue. Then it means we all can enjoy his contents. A win-win situation for all of us. :)

Luka__mindo

Apr 20, 2020
Nope, Daval said Lana and Silvia aren't sisters

• Sad
Reactions: Dustellar

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018

It looks like the flying saucer has already flown away. Ever since SN, ID and MT came out in parallel, Daval's world looks more and more like the twilight zone. Only a few random passers-by in the shop and cafe, as well as this lifeless couple sitting at the table. While only SN was current, somehow there were more secondary characters out there.

Reactions: Davalfake
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes