4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Luka__mindo

Apr 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It looks like the flying saucer has already flown away. Ever since SN, ID and MT came out in parallel, Daval's world looks more and more like the twilight zone. Only a few random passers-by in the shop and cafe, as well as this lifeless couple sitting at the table. While only SN was current, somehow there were more secondary characters out there.
Daval said it takes more time to render pic with many characters so probably that why there are few person beside main characters

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Daval said it takes more time to render pic with many characters so probably that why there are few person beside main characters
I am convinced that is so. But I can't help but notice that he has become less focused on each or at least one of his comics since he has put himself in the situation of creating three parallel comics at the same time. Plus some others that are not suitable for the f95zone.

Luka__mindo

Apr 20, 2020
I am convinced that is so. But I can't help but notice that he has become less focused on each or at least one of his comics since he has put himself in the situation of creating three parallel comics at the same time. Plus some others that are not suitable for the f95zone.
Add the commissions as well he is also doing them.

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Add the commissions as well he is also doing them.
That's the point. Someone has been interested in SN since the beginning. With the release of new new comics, they may still only be interested in SN. Someone subscribed because of ID. And there are those who are only interested in MT. The latter are in a relatively worst position due to the fact that it is a VIP comic and to keep up to date with it your subscription is four times more expensive. And yet all three comics are more or less equally represented.

Mekalam

Jun 28, 2024
That's the point. Someone has been interested in SN since the beginning. With the release of new new comics, they may still only be interested in SN. Someone subscribed because of ID. And there are those who are only interested in MT. The latter are in a relatively worst position due to the fact that it is a VIP comic and to keep up to date with it your subscription is four times more expensive. And yet all three comics are more or less equally represented.
Exactly.. I found daval work and I saw them almost same time and really interested in MT, I follow this work curiously.. I don't say SN and ID is bad work absolutely not but I don't care so much on updates of those.. My country is sanction I can't subscribe him.. If I could absolutely at least once subscribe him only for MT. If someone like his works In my opinion must at least once.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes