4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Exactly.. I found daval work and I saw them almost same time and really interested in MT, I follow this work curiously.. I don't say SN and ID is bad work absolutely not but I don't care so much on updates of those.. My country is sanction I can't subscribe him.. If I could absolutely at least once subscribe him only for MT. If someone like his works In my opinion must at least once.
I have to admit that I completely agree with everything you wrote, but... I once thought about subscribing myself. If nothing else, then at least a month or two. At that time only SN existed. The plot in the comic was OK, but the graphics are what gave the comic something more. Visually, Amanda is pretty OK, but nowhere near as good as Alexa. As Alexa did not get a significant role for a good part of the series, my interest in the subscription waned. Although I have to admit that Alexa's masturbating while secretly watching Amanda and Liam have sex is even more erotic to me than their sex. We did see a pretty good threesome later, but even there Amanda was in the foreground. In the end, it turns out that it's almost all from Alexa in the following chapters. The current foursome, which is probably quite liked by a good part of the audience, is OK with me. But just OK. Of course, as ID and MT came out, all comics started to get less content per month, individually. I ended up subscribing, just to some other artists. I don't think Daval will really miss my subscription. And yet I won't miss his work either. I had some favorite authors even before Daval, and there will be more after him. I almost forget. I accidentally found this picture on renderosity and I found it very interesting.

full_136b8d845e99f306ce09b38714802b60.jpg

Last edited:

DANIYO

May 24, 2024
Hello everyone:

I share, in particular, with those who speak SPANISH CHAPTER 5 of IMMORAL DESIRES translated, in 3200x2200 quality.
In total there are 381MB.

Hola a todos:

Comparto, en particular, con aquellos que hablan ESPAÑOL el CAPITULO 5 de IMMORAL DESIRES traducido, en calidad 3200x2200.
En total son 381MB.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
ID #9 | Pages 81-90 | Spanish - Español
I don't like how Daval ignored the whole "bra" thing, to me a small plot-hole because Sofia and Martha made a big deal about Lana's missing bra, to the point that it was the excuse to buy a new one and get the new sex scene, she lied to them saying it was broken but in fact it was in the car or around it, Daniel never took it, I think Daval could have given us a page of Sofia/Martha finding the bra or at least one of Daniel picking it before they noticed.

There's still a chance, they can still find the "missing" bra, I know some people think it doesn't matter, but to me it could be used to increase Sofia's suspicions, since Lana clearly removed it at some point and lied to them.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes