4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

CazzTitan1987

May 12, 2023
News from Daval about ID update
tomorrow guys, I'm not feeling inspired tonight, I've only done 6 pages and the text but creating a lot of little scenes where sofia gets more and more suspicious of lana and daniel tonight is difficult for me. i hope tomorrow to upload the update at noon like today with TO.

I know how to finish this chapter but the way to get there is being difficult for me. after this chapter ID will change a bit.

SoldierBoyRED

Jul 4, 2024
News from Daval about ID update
tomorrow guys, I'm not feeling inspired tonight, I've only done 6 pages and the text but creating a lot of little scenes where sofia gets more and more suspicious of lana and daniel tonight is difficult for me. i hope tomorrow to upload the update at noon like today with TO.

I know how to finish this chapter but the way to get there is being difficult for me. after this chapter ID will change a bit.
This is getting good brothers. Daval is in the line of fire here many things are decided oh he can give a similar closure to part 6 and a beginning similar to part 7 with a scene between Daniel and Lana or he can play with game and do something similar to SN, which based on facts it didn't turn out very well and that's why TH and ID pass him by very often. But we'll see what happens.
287d20a0-34e8-4a4e-ab16-11869a53d9cb_text.gif

CazzTitan1987

May 12, 2023
Sofia will not stop thinking about Daniel‘s cock she is very anxious by getting inside of her and Martha. I hope she sings well, when it comes to her tone for karaoke.:cool::cool::cool: once a predator always a bloodthirsty predator, she never gives up:devilish::devilish: I don’t like the looks of this of Sofia‘s face, Daniel is not missing anything from Sofia plus he’s interested in Lana only,
Sofia suspicious when it comes to Daniel and Lana walking together at the same time it came out, the way Sofia is thinking she is clueless. What Daniel and Lana are up to. but what they doing Lana is sucking Daniel‘s dick.:p:p
the only thing I like about Daniel is he’ll see whereabouts when it comes to mirrors and reflection things like cameras very clever stuff I cannot wait for more pagesthanks so much Daval :love::love:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

129.jpg

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I've been thinking about the blackmail scenario for so long, since Daniel only cares about his mom, the only way to make him fuck others is that... as I said before, Daval will eventually run out of excuses, Sofia and/or Sharon will find out sooner or later.

8TB

Dec 24, 2023
I thinks Sophia Will find out then fucking, then s She is going to force Daniel to fuck her in front of Lana, otherwise she will tell her husband. At that moment it may happen that Sophia forces Lana to have a threesome
Sofia can't really blackmail Daniel and Lana because remember in the first chapter, Sofia told Lana, while Daniel overheard, about her affair with Martha's nephew's friend. (Not to mention, Lana saw Martha and Sofia giving Martha's nephew and friend blowjobs.) What leverage does Sofia really have? If Sofia threatens to tell Alex, Daniel and Lana can threaten to expose Sofia's affair to her husband. It wouldn't make much sense. Assuming Daval remembers this, I'm guessing he's just having them play a game of cat and mouse, while having Daniel and Lana engage "dangerous" sexual scenarios.

SoldierBoyRED

Jul 4, 2024
Sofia can't really blackmail Daniel and Lana because remember in the first chapter, Sofia told Lana, while Daniel overheard, about her affair with Martha's nephew's friend. (Not to mention, Lana saw Martha and Sofia giving Martha's nephew and friend blowjobs.) What leverage does Sofia really have? If Sofia threatens to tell Alex, Daniel and Lana can threaten to expose Sofia's affair to her husband. It wouldn't make much sense. Assuming Daval remembers this, I'm guessing he's just having them play a game of cat and mouse, while having Daniel and Lana engage "dangerous" sexual scenarios.
Sir, I take my hat off, I hadn't thought about that.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes