4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

8TB

Dec 24, 2023
ID PART 10 WHEN MOM SON DOING IT IN HOME SECRETLY IN THEIR BED (IMAGINE)
I've been waiting for a scene that reflected the cover of Chapter 6. I assume at some point (hopefully soon,) this weekend at Martha's is going to end. If that dialogue between Sharon and her friend wasn't just fodder, then we know Sharon is going to confront Daniel at his house, assuming of course, she doesn't know where Martha lives. (How could she?) That means Daniel and Lana will have to be back at their home to await Sharon's "wrath."--just kidding! While the exhibition scenes can be stimulating, I too would like to see Daniel and Lana spend more time having sex at home. This "parading" around Lana's friends can easily be done in an environment where Daniel has more "control," for lack of a better term.

I can see Sharon assuming Sophia's role (the looming threat of exposure) at their home, should Lana invite her to stay the weekend (not farfetched since she's Lana's niece, and Daniel's cousin) and the two finding ways to disguise their trysts--Lana and Daniel's that is--from Sharon's prying eyes. I feel like a broken tape recorder, but "Only time will tell..."

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
I ask you, do you like being lied to? (Maybe to his cuckold fans because they are used to being put down and feeling abused or seeing the same in others)

SN update1.png SN update2.png SN update3.png

The SN update was for the 21st, it's almost the 26th and nothing, and part of that has 4 more updates left
bb503ed9-a970-4618-9532-7a3e15c4e355.png

It seems that Daval no longer cares about his job.

Last edited:

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
I ask you, do you like being lied to? (Maybe to his cuckold fans because they are used to being put down and feeling abused or seeing the same in others)
It seems that Daval no longer cares about his job.
He has too high opinion of his abilities. Doing every month ID,SN,MT and "other VIP comics" and probably commision works isnt something he can pull off. Upload schedule is far from realistic. When he admits to himself that is too much work he will stop making excuses. I never believed that he will upload comics according to posted schedule. There are other artist to check while you wait for his comics.

Odisey85

Oct 25, 2018
-3D: Pegasus Smith, MandoLogica, MrFoxx, Resurgum2 (pretty new, with a bit of "NTR"), The Omega Rabbit, Lucius Logan, Rawly Rawls (especially the ones with Lexx228 and Redoxa), Garak3D, NandoF, Tal3s of Debauchery, morpheuscuk, mature3dcomics (well, some of them), Pigking/Crazydad3D (avoid them if you're not into NTR and bestiality), SaturnSky69 (SS69), anything from Y3DF (RIP), the few NLT comics, Himeros... this last one I think it's only dad/daughter (not a fan) but someone mentioned that he was MaxSmeagol from Y3DF so you can expect great models quality.

-2D: anything from Milftoon (RIP), Jab/Jabcomix, some of Incognitymous, Drah Navlag and Croc from VCP, some of JayMarvel, Jopuari, Everfire (warning, too shota and creepy sometimes), Rawly Rawls again, JDseal, Inusen, Hark Art, Aarokira, Barnabie Bunny, Tufos (when it was still about incest), Pandora's Box (PBX), Pinktoon, Grigori, I think some of Garabatoz, Danny Sulca (Adun)

I'm sure I'm missing some, but with those you will have from decent to great (and some bad, who knows xD)
We have same taste . Allow me to add more 3D like : CrispyCheese , Losekorntrol .

CazzTitan1987

May 12, 2023
We have same taste . Allow me to add more 3D like : CrispyCheese , Losekorntrol .
I got information from other people about Losekorntrol and Max Smeagol comics, and they said most people unsubscribe the 2 accounts because he never makes any kind of incest comic's.

That’s why some people will never subscribe Losekorntrol & Max Smeagol account's again. and then the other says about the artists, Losekorntrol & Max Smeagol never gets update weekly.

If your into Incest comics you’re wasting time 1000% because Losekorntrol & MaxSmeagol comics are not well written with broken stories.

Crispy Cheese comics is another waste of time, only If you into Incest stuff.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes