4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

zorro2000

Apr 27, 2023
Why doesn't Lana catch Sofia in Daniel's room and kick her out of the room? Out of her shame, she leaves from there, and the chapter ends with a reproach between the two parties. But I prefer it to be a night of sex between the two parties in their house in chapter 10, except if Daval wants to throw a party in the rbunny costume that Lana is wearing. excuse my english!

Reactions: 8TB

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
So, just a guess, as a result of being dissatisfied with Alex's mood, Lana will go see Daniel. Because Sofia's determined to get with Daniel, Sofia will spot Lana entering Daniel's room in that bunny costume, making her even more suspicious? I hope this turns out like the end of chapter 6, where they start having sex for the rest of the chapter, and chapter 10 in its entirety can be another night of all-out sex between Daniel and Lana.
Probably Lana will see Sofia in Daniel room trying to seduce him and going on jelaous rampage.Lana waited 20 min for Alex and Sofia probably go to Daniel room as soon as Lana leaves pool.

Reactions: 8TB

8TB

Dec 24, 2023
Probably Lana will see Sofia in Daniel room trying to seduce him and going on jelaous rampage.Lana waited 20 min for Alex and Sofia probably go to Daniel room as soon as Lana leaves pool.
I think that's just as plausible. And Lana can enter the room in a jealous rage and reproach, as zorro stated, the both of them for what she thinks is going on between the two of them. Sofia can exhibit some shame, while also wondering to herself the reason Lana would show up to Daniel's room in the bunny costume--making her more suspicious, while also keeping her at arm's length. Sofia can either leave in shame, or sneakily stay behind to try and listen in on the following conversation between Daniel and Lana. Daniel uses Lana's jealousy once again to seduce her. Daniel and Lana have sex again.

I like it.

Reactions: Crisgoatpess

zorro2000

Apr 27, 2023
i'm not a subscriber, and i don't know what thinking lana watching his husband feeling asleep, but in her facial experession she isn't angry, i can say she's relieved.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes