3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
364374_discordpres2.png

Overview:
Due to the great genetic war, that took place two centuries ago, many humans have genetic modifications. Most of them affect their strength, endurance or health.

You on the other hand, are one of the few with the Dawnbringer genome... It is your task to find the other survivors, protect them, put their special abilities to the best use possible, build a base, and manage your colony.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-13
Release Date: 2019-08-13
Developer: Faustus - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: A_0.02 Public
Language: English
Newest version on Patreon:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64Bit: - -
Win 32Bit: - -

office2.PNG 364349_b1.png 364350_b3.png 364351_ret3.png 364352_xerk.png 325559_see.png battlechoose.png charerst8zens.png

Last edited:

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
worth taking a shot
I took that shot, and even with the developers warnings, I wasn't that impressed with the game. If more content concerning your mission and how to fight, might have increased my satisfaction for the game. As it is now, the developer spent too much time making the introduction/opening scenes great, while the game itself is not.

Try the game and make your own judgement.

Last edited:

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
No clue what to do in office? can only get 1 character to spawn on pad.
2 tiny buttons next to it that are unreadable on 1920x1080.
Neither button seems to do anything and cant figure out what to do.
Cant even exit it have to use Alt+f4 to close it???.
Basically stuck in office room and the only thing i can do is rotate a lone character?.

But an interesting concept, If i knew what to do it would help!.

Zirnitra

Jun 18, 2017
No clue what to do in office? can only get 1 character to spawn on pad.
2 tiny buttons next to it that are unreadable on 1920x1080.
Neither button seems to do anything and cant figure out what to do.
Cant even exit it have to use Alt+f4 to close it???.
Basically stuck in office room and the only thing i can do is rotate a lone character?.

But an interesting concept, If i knew what to do it would help!.
Had the exact same thing happen, stuck in the office, tried every button on my keyboard and clicking on every space and it did nothing, plus the option to close the game doesn't work.

MorDraka09

Jul 21, 2018
Game looks good but only able to die in combat and not do anything else at the moment shows the game needs more work before I would consider it worth calling an ALPHA stage development. I would call this deployment more a concept show than an ALPHA build.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
- your game isn't Mass Effect, why does your intro mimic it ?
- the game is too slow (on a modern computer) : when I click a button, I expect the following action to happen at once, or get a loading screen/gauge
- the interface is clunky and unreadable (position of the character, moving panels during stat selection, fonts, etc.)
- some kind of tutorial would be welcome (doesn't have to be anything complex, just a couple of words about context and goal of the game, maybe a guided first mission to learn game systems, etc.)

Seems interesting, but it shows that whoever coded this still hasn't graduated his Unity classes.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
1. The office just gets you stuck there with no way to leave.
2. There is no instruction at all what to do.
3. Only office is accessible the other rooms do nothing.
4. The explore only makes you go to the "Card fighting" System which at this point is impossible to win as the enemy is WAY to strong and can't kill it.

All in all this game isn't a game it's a proof of concept and that is a even stretching it so I would wait and see what they do if anything.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Ok after trying 15 times 15 different ways I can now 100% confirm it is impossible to beat the big ugly fly dude RNG will always work against you personally skip this game FOR NOW as it will only turn you off and make you just not want to play ever again.

passiveDragon

Aug 28, 2017
UI is beautiful, i almost don't care about the content, the rest is extremely well done in my eyes. I can't wait for more!

Also, it is possible to beat the ugly fly, it took me 2 tried to do so. After that you find another human, with which you can then breed your human (click and baby though...) in the office (you can leave it, there is a <back> button in the back ^^).

All the idle animations do tell me though that we can expect atleast SOME animations in that regard (probably, the non-human animations are incredible!).

I'm suspecting this will develop well, even if the human models are quite rudimentary.

MorDraka09

Jul 21, 2018
out of the last 50 attempts I have run I found that all the bugs are hitting at a minimum of 2x there stated attack power in every instance. Also there is no use in doing and stat mods on creation if they aren't shown and reflected in game.

chokeh

Aug 14, 2017
Ok after trying 15 times 15 different ways I can now 100% confirm it is impossible to beat the big ugly fly dude RNG will always work against you personally skip this game FOR NOW as it will only turn you off and make you just not want to play ever again.
I managed to beat it once, I guess by pure luck. Apparently you can move your character position into the back line and I had a huge string of evades out of my front line. I ended up getting a randomly generated character out of the battle but I couldn't get back to the ship. The only functioning option for me was to keep battling.

This has the potential to be something pretty cool. Seeing as how it is barely a game at this point the only bit of feedback I feel comfortable giving is that the intro scene and load screens are unnecessarily long. After 2 attempts at testing the game I didn't want to bother restarting. Spent more time watching cinematics and load screens than I did actually playing the game.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I managed to beat it once, I guess by pure luck. Apparently you can move your character position into the back line and I had a huge string of evades out of my front line. I ended up getting a randomly generated character out of the battle but I couldn't get back to the ship. The only functioning option for me was to keep battling.

This has the potential to be something pretty cool. Seeing as how it is barely a game at this point the only bit of feedback I feel comfortable giving is that the intro scene and load screens are unnecessarily long. After 2 attempts at testing the game I didn't want to bother restarting. Spent more time watching cinematics and load screens than I did actually playing the game.
Also recently beat it because I am a asshole and refused to be beatin by a games bull shit so ya again as stated above by me you are at the mercy of RNG to the highest level.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes