Mr. Scribbly

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
being a homewrecker for a lesbian couple is gross writing tbh def knocked the score down for this abit to me
I get that sentiment, and I do try to make it clear that it's not exactly a good thing lol. A big part of Sarah's quest in Chapter 1 is focused on showing the results of abusing the power that the mc has by showing how it effects Sarah. Since there's going to be a lot of options on whether to use it or not in Chapter 2, just using it whenever you feel like could result in some negative consequences depending on the situation. I felt like that was a pretty decent way to imply that to the player, but still make things better by the end of Chapter 1.

If it makes you feel any better about it, I intend to make the whole situation have a happy ending between the three of you, should you allow it.

Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: VPedge

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
I get that sentiment, and I do try to make it clear that it's not exactly a good thing lol. A big part of Sarah's quest in Chapter 1 is focused on showing the results of abusing the power that the mc has by showing how it effects Sarah. Since there's going to be a lot of options on whether to use it or not in Chapter 2, just using it whenever you feel like could result in some negative consequences depending on the situation. I felt like that was a pretty decent way to imply that to the player, but still make things better by the end of Chapter 1.

If it makes you feel any better about it, I intend to make the whole situation have a happy ending between the three of you, should you allow it.

Thanks for the feedback!
in general i tend to find that plotline pretty bad tho i somewhat let it slide when the other partner tends to be a general POS or neglectful tho find it when it is about lesbians to be gross because of the undertones it generally tends to come with well lets be real when some do this they know what they doing. (also well i am a on the side of that field myself) so yeah was abit of a mood killer for me but i will give it a open mind and see where it goes with the sarah line since yeah it very much seems like you not just brushing this issue under the rug like so many others like to do and act like this is somehow ok.

Imo its mostly a knee jerk reaction for me not a slight at you or anything tho i feel like it would have been better to not have to choose a nickname thing to the issue was dealt with atleast in my opinion on that.

Blabidiblabla321

Dec 28, 2023
Played the unofficial port to completion - only issue I had was difficulty with tapping the arrows at DeoCorp, since they are obscured by the choice boxes.

Version 9.8 is out now so I'll be waiting for an update on the port.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes