[S>Artist 3D] Share Daz artist available[STILL AVAILABLE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 1427961
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1427961

Skills:
-I can create high quality renders and create unique characters for your project. I also have a solid understanding of photoshop and use it for post work on all of my renders.

Preferred method of contact:
-You can add me on discord Hypnosys#8606 or pm me here first, but I would prefer discord

Employment Type & Rates:
-I'm open to revenue share

Availability:
- I can put in 5-6 hours a day. I'm east coast US

Work Samples:
-

1599409644058.png
1599409657722.png
1599409670115.png
1599409714383.png

Additional comments:
-I'm interested in modern settings and harem/incest, dating sims. Although I'm open to a lot of ideas.

-SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY PLEASE

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Hey lets say we put together a team, I'm an excellent coder, I have a huge asset library in Daz3D, an 18 core CPU sporting 128GB of RAM with a Nvidia RTX 2080Ti so I can help with the rendering load.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Hey lets say we put together a team, I'm an excellent coder, I have a huge asset library in Daz3D, an 18 core CPU sporting 128GB of RAM with a Nvidia RTX 2080Ti so I can help with the rendering load.
Damn that's a beast of a system!

Reactions: Gentoo

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Looking for an artist for a project. The intro and first chapter is already written. Contact me and I'll send you a link to the story. I think you'll really like it. I think your art style would really fit this story beautifully.

Love your work! Hope to hear from you.

.V.

Apr 27, 2017
Hey Hypno, you did contact me some time ago but I had no news from you since. If you're still interested just contact me Discord

CatNip23

Game Developer
May 13, 2020
I was going to keep it to myself because I thought it may be an one-time case but seeing it happened to other people I will share my opinion.

Untrustworthy individual. Agrees to work on a game, then for no reason whatsoever starts ghosting and in the end completely disappears without explanation. If you value your time, find another artist.
The same thing happened to me, 2-3 days working nice and then nothing, just drops it. No contact, deactivates Discord server and don't answer messages. Didn't even have the guts to say he lost interest in the project or something.

Untrustworthy individual.

Elvishious

Afterglow Developer
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Untrustworthy individual. Agrees to work on a game, then for no reason whatsoever starts ghosting and in the end completely disappears without explanation. If you value your time, find another artist.
I was going to keep it to myself because I thought it may be an one-time case but seeing it happened to other people I will share my opinion.

The same thing happened to me, 2-3 days working nice and then nothing, just drops it. No contact, deactivates Discord server and don't answer messages. Didn't even have the guts to say he lost interest in the project or something.

Untrustworthy individual.
Seems like I'm not alone but I didn't wanted to expose it to the public. But if that could prevent other people from losing their time...
We talked fine about the project about 3-4 days 2 months ago then he disappeared without explaining why.

EDIT: also noticed that the discord account changed between the time we talked together and the last edit of the OP (Sep 6, 2020 ):
1600257597690.png 1600257484597.png 1600257523518.png
Either he's making a project on his own and just want to borrow ideas from everyone, or he just want someone to build an alpha really quick to run away with it. (that's just a bold assumption, but I can't see other reasons behind this kind of behaviour)

Last edited:

Greenmuddle

May 7, 2019
Seems like I'm not alone but I didn't wanted to expose it to the public. But if that could prevent other people from losing their time...
We talked fine about the project about 3-4 days 2 months ago then he disappeared without explaining why.

EDIT: also noticed that the discord account changed between the time we talked together and the last edit of the OP (Sep 6, 2020 ):
View attachment 818560 View attachment 818558 View attachment 818559
Either he's making a project on his own and just want to borrow ideas from everyone, or he just want someone to build an alpha really quick to run away with it. (that's just a bold assumption, but I can't see other reasons behind this kind of behaviour)
I think you are right. I think this individual all this time was masquerading as an artist for hire, but in reality it was all a ruse just to fish for ideas that people willingly shared, trusting and hoping to see them come to reality. Changing the discord handle only reinforces this theory.

Here's the individual's post from Monday, asking for ideas.

The next day another post already with a set of images.

And later that day another post with a few more images and surprise, surprise, an announcement of a Patreon Page. I guess all that fishing payed off or inspired with the right idea to build a project out of it.

I'm all for people seeking and getting support for their work, but I would never support an unethical behavior like that, no matter how good their art is.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
I think you are right. I think this individual all this time was masquerading as an artist for hire, but in reality it was all a ruse just to fish for ideas that people willingly shared, trusting and hoping to see them come to reality. Changing the discord handle only reinforces this theory.
Thanks for posting this i was about to offer to let this guy join our project. I need help with rendering badly (i have all the models etc etc) for our game but have no desire to deal with a scammer