[S>Artist 3D] DAZ artist looking for job

XephonDev

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Skills:
- Rendering and making 3D chars, env, scenes and etc.

Preferred method of contact:
- DIscord Blahkhan[PL]#8843

Employment Type & Rates and Availability:
- I mostly all days spend on computer, so yeah, I'm flexible

Work Samples:
- I can send you on DM

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
Hey there friend, are you still interesting in creating a VN? I have a couple of ideas/writings I can share.

I'm at SpaceCat#0151.

Maxsterbrge

Aug 30, 2017
Hey guys, I don't recommend trying to contact him. I had an issue with this artist, since I started to contact and talk about my project with him since 03 of June, we supposedly talk everything and started working over the project with a developer.

Since 04 of June, I presented him anything that was required by him, to start developing the scenes and models for the characters.
And even make the mistake to help him, to talk and give him some ideas for a project that he said that were going to be working on his own hand, and I even said that I was going to help him to write the story further if he wanted, since I believed that we had a good relationship as partners for how smoothly was going the conversations and everything.

On 05 of June, I neither received any scene, nor nothing that was about the project. We only discussed further about the characters since he said, that more "description" was necessary.

Then after these days, he started to not answer when I tried to ask him things, only to appear to ask about what program I wanted for him to use and start to ignore my messages or @ in the group on discord that I created, with the same issue with PM.

On 08 of June it was my last time that I had seen any answer of him, when we discussed opening a Patreon, for the project later.

Then after 08 of June, I tried to contact him, and even send him some more PM, only to receive nothing. Funny enough, I knew that he was not absent and was receiving my messages, since as he said here, he is always connected.

Yesterday I tried to contact him here, on f95, only to discover that he was working on his own on a new game, with the concept that he asked me for help to develop on story.

I'm giving my experience, not only because I think is right, but also because since I contacted a user of here, that suggested me over this part of the forum, he also had a similar experience with him, never giving anything and just disappearing. And well, I don't want that there are similar people, having a bad experience such as mine, since this at least for me, this experience had affected not only my time, but also my trust even further over recruitment.

Reactions: FortheLoveOfPie

XephonDev

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Hey guys, I don't recommend trying to contact him. I had an issue with this artist, since I started to contact and talk about my project with him since 03 of June, we supposedly talk everything and started working over the project with a developer.

Since 04 of June, I presented him anything that was required by him, to start developing the scenes and models for the characters.
And even make the mistake to help him, to talk and give him some ideas for a project that he said that were going to be working on his own hand, and I even said that I was going to help him to write the story further if he wanted, since I believed that we had a good relationship as partners for how smoothly was going the conversations and everything.

On 05 of June, I neither received any scene, nor nothing that was about the project. We only discussed further about the characters since he said, that more "description" was necessary.

Then after these days, he started to not answer when I tried to ask him things, only to appear to ask about what program I wanted for him to use and start to ignore my messages or @ in the group on discord that I created, with the same issue with PM.

On 08 of June it was my last time that I had seen any answer of him, when we discussed opening a Patreon, for the project later.

Then after 08 of June, I tried to contact him, and even send him some more PM, only to receive nothing. Funny enough, I knew that he was not absent and was receiving my messages, since as he said here, he is always connected.

Yesterday I tried to contact him here, on f95, only to discover that he was working on his own on a new game, with the concept that he asked me for help to develop on story.

I'm giving my experience, not only because I think is right, but also because since I contacted a user of here, that suggested me over this part of the forum, he also had a similar experience with him, never giving anything and just disappearing. And well, I don't want that there are similar people, having a bad experience such as mine, since this at least for me, this experience had affected not only my time, but also my trust even further over recruitment.
Reported

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
The thread has not been closed. If his claims are correct about your actions, then it is good for the community to know how you operate within this community.

If he is wrong, explain where he is wrong.

Reputation is important.

Reactions: DearLegend37

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
I'd highly recommend you open a ticket. Besides ''Latest Updates'' click on Tickets > Open Tickets > Contact Staff.
Provide every information and proof that you have about it, also a link to this thread.

As the rules says: By making a thread here you take on the responsibility of any payment.... You are still free to report any issues to a member of the staff or moderation teams. We will evaluate grievances on a case-to-case basis.

After all he said only saying ''Reported'' and then ''Thread closed'' doens't put you in a good light.

Last edited: