[S>Artist 3D] Paid Share Unpaid Daz artist looking for project (Any kind)

Nova_EW

Jul 8, 2024
Skills:
-Anything related to DAZ 3D, character and environment creation, rendering and post processing. In addition, knowledge of engines like ren'py, twine or Unity.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: nova_ale_stara

Employment Type & Rates:
- I am open to any kind of cooperation.

Availability:
- Full time but don't mind anything else

Work Samples:
-

Additional comments:
- My timezone is GMT +1

Nov 29, 2022
Hey there, I sent a friend request. I have an idea for a title and a little experience in writing as well as some time. I think if we work together on brainstorming and figuring things out before getting into the specifics it will be beneficial. Last time I tried working with someone it was almost half a year ago, I think me and the artist had different ideas thus we parted ways. Anyways as to how I found this post, I was about to try to do pre-viz for my concept of a game code named I.C.B. and was hoping to find someone who had someone interest in working with me. I have no revenue to share by the way. I have a character sheet or at least I think I remember the inspiration and key plot points of it. My time is Eastern Time EDT which may be 3 hours earlier than GMT +1.. Let me know your thoughts.

Alberg

Nov 15, 2020
Hey! I'm an aspiring writer with an idea for a adult novel now looking for a team to work with. Wanna discuss? I sent you a friend request in discord.

Reactions: Justhuman88