[R>Artist 3D] Paid Daz Artist needed for new game

CDBgames

Mar 6, 2020
Project:
The Lawyer

Developer:
CDB games

Looking for:
Looking for Daz artist that can lead that side of the games development. Skills in animations is preferred, however, as this my first game development project, if you are beginner with the passion and drive to achieve high level renders, please feel free to contact me.

Employment Type:
Payment will be scaled on games popularity. To begin with payment will based off a flat rate, please name a price, but if you expecting higher levels of pay, please provide samples of past work and projects. I do however, prefer profit sharing as payment.

Work commitment:
Looking for a serious commitment, 10 hours or more a week, as project is scaled, commitments will increase.

I am full time PhD student, so my personal commitments are high, but I spend three hours a day coding the game.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord or PM Disneyworld#8947 (Yes I am massive fan of Disney)

Job Description:
As noted, the job will require Daz renders, and character development, animations, and maybe small amounts of photoshop.

Additional comments:
This game is in the early stage of developments, as of writing, Session one is 75% written, and the script blueprint has been developed. I do not want an artist that cannot deliver on a schedule, as I will be implementing a strict update cycle.

The game is based off a recent law graduate, who is given the position of junior partner in his fathers law firm. As the player progresses through the opening days, he comes to understand that his father is aiding a corrupt politician steal millions from taxpayers. Not to go to far into detail, but just on few points, this isn't a political game, but it's a game of morally justice decisions, with real life style implications. There is monetary system built into the game, along with a basic free roam element.

Last edited: