DAZ Asset (male) recommendations?

VRule34

Feb 13, 2018
Hey there, people!
First post, long time lurker here. Time to ask the pros some questions ;)

I'm currently tinkering a bit in Unity (every few months, again and again) and want to try out some new things. Just to see where it leads.
For now, I'm looking for a pretty generic male model. Not a request, just a recommendation. The right links, I can find myself :)

Usually I'm using Blender models or convert some SFM models. But now I need some clothes :D Not a problem for the girls.
Most of the them come packed with at least a few different outfits. But the guys ... yeah, nope. :) It's hard enough finding a model which doesn't make me want to gouge my eyes out.
So why not DAZ? There seems to be a ton of compatible clothing for every model and a ton of models. Slap some genitals on and Bob's your uncle. And the face doesn't even matter because it's a VR project. :)

But the choices are overwhelming. At least I found out that it doesn't matter which Gen I choose.

[TL;DR] So, I'm looking for this:
A nice generic DAZ male model. Preferably with genitals, but I could even do without (can slap them on seperatly). Some clothing. Nothing fancy or very much. Everyday stuff, like jeans, shirt, button shirt, stuff like that. About 3-5 outfits would be nice. Model needs some "nice" arms and hands. Because of VR, these are almost always in players view. And the player needs to somewhat identify with the character. Skin color can be done via textures, so no specific one needed. Some morphs (?) on the genials are very much needed. I want the ability to adjust stiffness. Or maybe bones? Don't know how DAZ is working there. Until now I've simulated the dong-ness with bones and flexible joints. Worked pretty good. But if I can get some inflation out of the box, I'll take it :D

Recommendations? :)