[R>Artist 3D] Paid DAZ/Blender 3D Artist needed for our exciting game "Saving Grace"

LucyHawkins

Oct 10, 2022
Ever read those teenage super-sleuth classics like Nancy Drew and the later Famous Five books and thought... "...hmmm, this is all great, but what these stories need are some exciting sex scenes". If that's you, then read on. If not, go away, you are immediately disqualified from taking this position bwahaha!

Me and my lovely programmer/co-writer have come up with such a game: SAVING GRACE. There's been alot of planning, the first episode is written and ready to go, and the second is being written as we speak.

"What's it all about?" I hear you ask...

THE STORY

18 year old Grace Marple and her family leave their troubled past behind and start a new life in the small town of Silvervale.

Meanwhile, in the big city - Grace’s older sister (Detective Holly Marple) is investigating the ritualistic deaths of 4 teenagers. Her investigation leads her to link the deaths to a mysterious secret cult… a cult whose roots lie in the peaceful town where her family now live.

Detective Holly leaves her boyfriend and her city life behind to follow the trail to Silvervale, where she will reconnect with her estranged family and team up with the local Police department as she works to unravel the mystery, while dealing with her growing feelings for her new partner.

Holly will enlist the help of her younger sister, when she discovers that the children of the cult leaders are attending Grace’s new school. Eager to one day be a detective like her big sis, she agrees to help out. At Silvervale High, Grace will make new friends… as well as enemies, discovering that not everybody is what they seem, while meeting boys and discovering the intense joys of teen sex.

Join Grace and Holly on this adventure. Chasing leads and chasing thrills in their race to thwart the evil plot of the cult before more lives are lost.

Sounds great doesn't it?

INFLUENCES

We really dig female led and female written games for alot of reasons! And that's what we're aiming to create with Saving Grace.

The Cure For Madness/Bright Past/Lust Campus are great games to get a feel for what we're all about and what we want to create, but it's the one-episode-and-done game High Life that really fires us up! If that game had continued, we probably wouldn't be here now trying to create our own, so if you're an artist who loves that game, then we definitely need to chat!

SKILLS REQUIRED

Making pretty, tantalising images with Daz/Blender. Animation skills are a nice bonus, but not essential right now.

WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?

Well, for one thing you get to work on a sexy, exciting and kickass story. But if you must insist on talking about payment then here is what we propose...

We will work to get a big following on Patreon and all the other usual sites, obviously. And the good news for you dear artist is that we're not greedy and in this for the money, our desire to make this is because there's a distinct lack of stories like this out there in the adult vn world - therefore, because the artist does most of the heavy lifting in creating these VNs, you will reap most of the profits too! Furthermore, we do realise it can take time before the $£$£ starts rolling in, so we are prepared to compensate you for your time and skills every month till the takings reach a level that you're happy with. We can hammer out all the details with a nice chat and a cup of tea in my DMs or over on Discord: LucyHawkins#3267

If you're as excited to work on this as we are, then get in touch!

Knox6969

Feb 2, 2022
Highly interested i think it would be fun! hope we can talk on the Dis to see if we can work it out! My Dis is jackadas6767 and i have tons of Daz stuffs.

Last edited:

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Ever read those teenage super-sleuth classics like Nancy Drew and the later Famous Five books and thought... "...hmmm, this is all great, but what these stories need are some exciting sex scenes". If that's you, then read on. If not, go away, you are immediately disqualified from taking this position bwahaha!

Me and my lovely programmer/co-writer have come up with such a game: SAVING GRACE. There's been alot of planning, the first episode is written and ready to go, and the second is being written as we speak.

"What's it all about?" I hear you ask...

THE STORY

18 year old Grace Marple and her family leave their troubled past behind and start a new life in the small town of Silvervale.

Meanwhile, in the big city - Grace’s older sister (Detective Holly Marple) is investigating the ritualistic deaths of 4 teenagers. Her investigation leads her to link the deaths to a mysterious secret cult… a cult whose roots lie in the peaceful town where her family now live.

Detective Holly leaves her boyfriend and her city life behind to follow the trail to Silvervale, where she will reconnect with her estranged family and team up with the local Police department as she works to unravel the mystery, while dealing with her growing feelings for her new partner.

Holly will enlist the help of her younger sister, when she discovers that the children of the cult leaders are attending Grace’s new school. Eager to one day be a detective like her big sis, she agrees to help out. At Silvervale High, Grace will make new friends… as well as enemies, discovering that not everybody is what they seem, while meeting boys and discovering the intense joys of teen sex.

Join Grace and Holly on this adventure. Chasing leads and chasing thrills in their race to thwart the evil plot of the cult before more lives are lost.

Sounds great doesn't it?

INFLUENCES

We really dig female led and female written games for alot of reasons! And that's what we're aiming to create with Saving Grace.

The Cure For Madness/Bright Past/Lust Campus are great games to get a feel for what we're all about and what we want to create, but it's the one-episode-and-done game High Life that really fires us up! If that game had continued, we probably wouldn't be here now trying to create our own, so if you're an artist who loves that game, then we definitely need to chat!

SKILLS REQUIRED

Making pretty, tantalising images with Daz/Blender. Animation skills are a nice bonus, but not essential right now.

WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?

Well, for one thing you get to work on a sexy, exciting and kickass story. But if you must insist on talking about payment then here is what we propose...

We will work to get a big following on Patreon and all the other usual sites, obviously. And the good news for you dear artist is that we're not greedy and in this for the money, our desire to make this is because there's a distinct lack of stories like this out there in the adult vn world - therefore, because the artist does most of the heavy lifting in creating these VNs, you will reap most of the profits too! Furthermore, we do realise it can take time before the $£$£ starts rolling in, so we are prepared to compensate you for your time and skills every month till the takings reach a level that you're happy with. We can hammer out all the details with a nice chat and a cup of tea in my DMs or over on Discord: LucyHawkins#3267

If you're as excited to work on this as we are, then get in touch!
One of our artists is looking for extra work , he has a nvidia a6000 and a threadripper, you can check out his work in our renders ( , feel free to let me know if you'd like him.

Sextus-400

Apr 21, 2023
Hello I happen to be a blender 3D native our. I've been working in blender for over 8 years. I can create sets. I can create characters in blender, hair, skin and clothing so no reused assets. I have very extensive knowledge and marvelous designer and substance painter I can create clothing also from scratch.

Discord Sextus400

Hope we can work together.