Daz character advice

ProjectPharaoh

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2019
Hi guys, i have a question i need some people’s input on. Can anyone give me ideas for a DAZ3D g3m or g8m character that look perfect for an 18-21 year old and is actually attractive? Ive only been able to find either guys who look middle aged or ugly as fuck. Basically i want a very good quality male character to use in for my games

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys, i have a question i need some people’s input on. Can anyone give me ideas for a DAZ3D g3m or g8m character that look perfect for an 18-21 year old and is actually attractive? Ive only been able to find either guys who look middle aged or ugly as fuck. Basically i want a very good quality male character to use in for my games
Well, morphs packs are your friends.
It would cost more, but as long as the "ugly" come from the meshes, you can also take the textures (diffuse and bump/normal maps) from a young one, and apply them to a middle aged one to help making him look a bit younger ; don't forget to report the SSS and other surface values in order to keep an efficient result.

And before this, but it need to pass by the "try before you buy" part of this forum, you have no obligation to apply the body and face morphs at 100%. Like you've no obligation to apply the face morph that goes with the body morph you'll use (what once again will cost more), and you can also mix two body or face morphs to reach a more fitting result (again, more expenses).

People need to stop thinking in terms of "all or nothing", Daz characters models are made to be tweaked, and if there's something that Daz Studio do correctly, it's this.