[S>Artist 3D] DAZ/ CINEMA4D Artist Looking to Collaborate

HadHam

Never Stop Never Stopping
Donor
Nov 9, 2019
Skills:
DAZ 3D, Cinema4D, Photoshop
Additional Skills: Proofreading (Native English), Traditionally Published Author (Style not applicable to NSFW Game but may help nontheless).

Preferred method of contact:
F95 Zone PM to start and then on to Discord/ Skype or whatever suits.

Employment Type & Rates:
Share - Ideally a formal contract written if monetisation is the goal or some other way to protect all interests.

Availability:
Days: Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday - Approximately 2/3 hours per day.

Work Samples:
See attached images (25-35 Minute Test Renders at 1080p)
For a potential suitable partnership, I am happy to create a scene based on your requirements to try me out and my style.

Additional comments:
I would prefer to work with a Renpy programmer and potentially someone who already has a story written/ almost written so we can get stuck in.
Sometimes I may be able to work more hours or more days, it just depends on my current job and how that overruns.
The main thing for me is wanting to tell a compelling story with nudity/ sex as an added bonus.
Happy to be fluid with the setting, from anything to Fantasy/ Medievil/ University.
Not really bothered about Rape, Bestiality, Humiliation or Mind Control.
I use Cinema4D in my current job so would prefer to maintain my workflow as DAZ>C4D.

Let me know if you want to collaborate together! :)

b7ffh

Mar 25, 2020
Sorry, I am having trouble sending you a PM (probably because I am new).

I am the author of

These stories are ENF/Strip Search/MedFet type of stories

I am looking to convert those into VN/Games. Let me know if you are interested.

I am not looking to monetize these myself (just doing it for fun), but you are free to monetize the game we make together and keep all the proceeds.

Please PM if you are interested. Thanks.

HadHam

Never Stop Never Stopping
Donor
Nov 9, 2019
Sorry, I am having trouble sending you a PM (probably because I am new).

I am the author of

These stories are ENF/Strip Search/MedFet type of stories

I am looking to convert those into VN/Games. Let me know if you are interested.

I am not looking to monetize these myself (just doing it for fun), but you are free to monetize the game we make together and keep all the proceeds.

Please PM if you are interested. Thanks.
Thanks for replying and linking your work! I’ll take a look and see if any of the stories are of interest! :)