Daz Daz cloth from Marvelous to Daz not fitting properly

immortalkid69

Jun 13, 2022
So I followed WP Guru's video beginning to start and everything went well except for the last part where I tried to "fit" the cloth back to the model. When using as simply a morph without "fit", the cloth perfectly drapes on the model. But after I tried to "fit" it and even turned down the auto-fit sliders all down to 0, the breast area is clipping through the clothes.
1674479284394.png
1674479257596.png

I am probably facing the same issue as this guy -> https://f95zone.to/threads/marvelous-designer-simulation-on-morphed-daz-body.76486/

where he mentions that WP Guru was using a basic model without much morph sliders. So it worked out for him while models with many morphs are having these kinds of issues. Anybody knows how to fix this?

CartiHoffman

Aug 5, 2021
Select the cloth item in scene tab, click extra options, assets and Transfer Utility.
That should fix your issue.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Remember, you can also use Smooth Iterations. This will tax your system of course but is an easy way to make the clothing fit.
Also, Fit-Control is a good tool to adjust some parts.
The main focus should be what's in the view and lesser whats not in the view. You don't want to spend to much time messing with clothing.
Lastly, some clothing are just bad.
Weight mapping is also (as mentione) a way to do it. Though i find it not always helpful. I like easy solutions.
Just my thought.