[DAZ] Creation of a Milf character

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Hi,
I tried several times to find a milf for my game that I liked, but every bush that I use a pre-set character is too young or always has some flaws.
I also tried to add wrinkles but it is too noticeable that he has a young face, and I tried to combine pieces of characters but the result is still unsatisfactory.
the milf that I have created currently (but does not satisfy me) after several changes (which have made me waste a lot of time):
Annotazione 2020-06-04 121448.png

the milf I would like to create must be brunette, with a curvilinear body and the various characters that I am using are genesis 8 (I would like to continue using genesis 8, but if I find a genesis 3 character that is right for me, it is fine).
I'd like it if it had the appearance of:
Annotazione 2020-06-04 114444.png Annotazione 2020-06-04 120502.png
(BadBobby Saga) of this character I like the nose, forehead, eyebrows and its curves.

I also wanted to ask if there is a collection of faces or something like that, because I found different tools to modify the physique, but none where I could meditate noses, jaws etc ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Flower34234

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
I recommend alexandra for teh face https://f95zone.to/threads/alexandra-8-pro-bundle-g8f.9501/ if you want to add a bit of age to the face, and morphs like those made by to add easy curves.

I also recommend looking into the study of body proportions, and how they can impact how we perceive a character's design. I for example may suggest longer legs to better emphasize them, ad making sure the thickening of the legs are focused below the hips to match what you are showing.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
I also recommend looking into the study of body proportions, and how they can impact how we perceive a character's design. I for example may suggest longer legs to better emphasize them, ad making sure the thickening of the legs are focused below the hips to match what you are showing.
thanks for the advice, but (unfortunately) I know what you mean because the proportions in this model have been very difficult (one of the reasons I want to change).

I recommend alexandra for teh face https://f95zone.to/threads/alexandra-8-pro-bundle-g8f.9501/ if you want to add a bit of age to the face, and morphs like those made by to add easy curves.
I haven't tried it yet, but the images don't make me mad with falling eyebrows (although it could be solved) and the cut of the eyes.
Annotazione 2020-06-04 140922.png
do you have any other advice?

BeardWonerArt

May 24, 2020
BB's mom seems to be Olympia 7 out of the box

Olympia.jpg

And there are a lot of head/ face morph products to adjust jaw, nose, eyes etc.

just to name two...

Reactions: Black Ram oss

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
New voting post
Hello guys,
I decided to publish a new post where to choose the appearance of the milf character:

I hope you will help them decide.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
I kinda like P3Designs Character Morphs. As far as I'm concerned, 40 ain't old!
Here is one of his Alternative Morphs for Leisa 8

Or set would work nicely

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Check out Dora... she is Milfy
I tried it but it doesn't convince me so much,

Or set would work nicely
while this makes a beautiful face shape, but by now I have already drawn a post for the vote ( ), too bad. I will definitely try it for another character