Unity Daz Dicktator asset textures doesn't match with body in unity

wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
Hi I'm doing genitals with dicktator asset but in the unity genial texture doesn't match with body how can I fix this

Regress

May 18, 2018
They're 2 different assets so you're gonna have to change one of them. One of the things that come into mind is to change the color in the texture of the dicktator asset.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
I assume you are just exporting through FBX

with genitals when you export, you usually have 2 things. The mesh with the genital, and the shell mesh that covers the genitals. In addition to that, the genitals have two textures. The mesh that is united with the body often shares the body UV texture to match the skin color of the body. The shell will have its own uv with the details for the genital (veins for example, head/gland color). It could be that in unity, it is not blending through the shell very well to see the skin underneath it.

I personally prefer to load the asset in blender, its been a while but I think I make a version of the body mesh that is just the genitals, I uv transfer from the shell to this other mesh I make, and then I reatatch the genital to the main mesh, then it is safe for me to remove the shell mesh. this way the body is one mesh, and it has both textures. I can mix the shaders to get the genital to look just right, and then I bake it as 1 unified texture.

I have thought about making a tutorial on this, but I've been distracted. If anyone has a less cumbersome solution, that would be dope.

wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
They're 2 different assets so you're gonna have to change one of them. One of the things that come into mind is to change the color in the texture of the dicktator asset.
I did but after that I can see the difference because shell texture is different

wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
I assume you are just exporting through FBX

with genitals when you export, you usually have 2 things. The mesh with the genital, and the shell mesh that covers the genitals. In addition to that, the genitals have two textures. The mesh that is united with the body often shares the body UV texture to match the skin color of the body. The shell will have its own uv with the details for the genital (veins for example, head/gland color). It could be that in unity, it is not blending through the shell very well to see the skin underneath it.

I personally prefer to load the asset in blender, its been a while but I think I make a version of the body mesh that is just the genitals, I uv transfer from the shell to this other mesh I make, and then I reatatch the genital to the main mesh, then it is safe for me to remove the shell mesh. this way the body is one mesh, and it has both textures. I can mix the shaders to get the genital to look just right, and then I bake it as 1 unified texture.

I have thought about making a tutorial on this, but I've been distracted. If anyone has a less cumbersome solution, that would be dope.
Nice solution but two things is blocking me. First I'm programmer not a 3d artist or something. Second I learnt little bit maya. I tried the use blender. I must say blender has nightmare UI after the big update (I dunno what version is) they have changed the UI maybe they did some tutorials after the update but I don't want to use it because still too complex for me. Could you make a video tutorial please ? I will be grateful. I almost solved everything on male body. Penis is last problem I guess (I know a famous comedian. He said god created two human types male and female. First creation is male. Later on god thought I can make better than that and god removed what gives problem on male body and that is called female)