DAZ Error occurred Log

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Hey I have some things that I would like to use but some of them just give me these stupid errors.. what am I doing wrong... heres error and the log..

=

log file

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hey I have some things that I would like to use but some of them just give me these stupid errors.. what am I doing wrong... heres error and the log..

=

log file
These items seems material only, did you apply it over correct cloth? You need to first load the base cloth in scene, then select it and finally apply these material presets.

Reactions: xDEEPx

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
These items seems material only, did you apply it over correct cloth? You need to first load the base cloth in scene, then select it and finally apply these material presets.
mmm well I think I partially fixed it... Im not getting the error but its not applying anywhere... what I did for this partial fix was their was sub file of content stuff within the content I just pulled it all out to the main folder and it seems none errory...

What do you mean base cloth..? the item that all diff colors go into...?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
mmm well I think I partially fixed it... Im not getting the error but its not applying anywhere... what I did for this partial fix was their was sub file of content stuff within the content I just pulled it all out to the main folder and it seems none errory...

You can apply this materials directly in genesis figure and expect that put in it.

First go to the "main folder" of "basic wear" and apply the clothes. Then select the clothes in scene tab, go in subfolder "materials" inside "basic wear" and select what material do you want to use (select 3DLight or Iray depending or what you work).

Reactions: xDEEPx

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
When you have a piece of clothing, there are commonly two types of "things" listed in the Daz Content. The first is the clothing itself. The second is alternate colors for the clothing. The latter are commonly called "materials."

The icons you've been clicking on are material icons. They don't do anything unless you have the clothing itself in the scene - they're designed to give the clothing an alternate "look." Typically, the clothing are in a folder above where the materials are located.

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Hey I figured it all out from all the information you all have given thanks.