Daz expression suggestions

watcher24

Jun 17, 2017
I've been working on renders for genesis 3 females but would like to improve on their expressions. I've tried several expression sets with mixed results. Can anyone suggests sets that they like to use for genesis 3 females? Thanks.

watcher24

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for the links. There are quite a few options so, to clarify my post, I was wondering if people had suggestions on sets that they like to use for expressions for genesis 3 female.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Essential expressions is one. Also if you go into pose controls/head/face/expressions you can dial them in as much or as little as you want, and/or mix them up.

watcher24

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for your suggestions. There are several expression sets that say some form of "essential expressions". Would you mind letting me know which of these were you referring to? I did start out with the click application options and latter found sets that have the dial option you suggest. These offer much more funtion. I have one render in particular that I'm still trying to get the proper expressions for. One girl is friendly, so thinking along the lines of a warm smile. The other is more kind of take charge of the situation and has a seductive/suggestive look.