DAZ food

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Let's be honest most of the DAZ food props looks unappetizing and kinda gross... Something i feel someone needs to develop more.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
In the game where you seduce your neighbor and her daughter by Pandelo

I think Pandelo agrees with you, and he jokes about it.
The mother will serve you baked beans and sprouted potatoes, while everyone goes around the table complimenting the food. Later at a restaurant you order the same thing.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I played Man of the House last night and MC was making his mom food and it looked so dreary... No way he's getting sex from her with food like that.

I agree with PinkCake, some of the food looks good but most games ive seen some boring looking dishes.. Specially the T-bone steak looks raw and full of fat...

Reactions: Centurion

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I use the food from here primarly:

Also tons of stuff here:

(I don't know if this site's legit or pirate)

but as you won't be messing with shaders on food (I'm guessing?) the Obj imports should be fine

Reactions: lexx228

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Let's be honest most of the DAZ food props looks unappetizing and kinda gross... Something i feel someone needs to develop more.
Despite i understand your concern as a game maker, the devil is in the details..but as a user let me tell you that if you put a cleavage or some butt views, we won't notice the food at all ;)

Reactions: UncleVT

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I use the food from here primarly:

Also tons of stuff here:

(I don't know if this site's legit or pirate)

but as you won't be messing with shaders on food (I'm guessing?) the Obj imports should be fine
That's a legit site, I've bought some models off there before. Though not food; I just grabbed some relatively cheap T-posed models to use for rigging practice. I can't say everything there is for sure legit, but the vast majority is original works being sold by the people who created them. One real nice thing about it is that most of the stuff is royalty-free and licensed in such a way that you can use them in commercial projects directly, unlike say Daz which only lets you use renders.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
That's a legit site, I've bought some models off there before. Though not food; I just grabbed some relatively cheap T-posed models to use for rigging practice. I can't say everything there is for sure legit, but the vast majority is original works being sold by the people who created them. One real nice thing about it is that most of the stuff is royalty-free and licensed in such a way that you can use them in commercial projects directly, unlike say Daz which only lets you use renders.
Yeah the only reason I'm not sure if it's legit or not is I was looking for a Mitsubishi Evo X model, and there were quite a few for £170 and then one, exactly the same as the others, for free. So it made me a bit wary.

It's a good site with a lot of content though :)

D

Dr PinkCake

The food in FFXV is the best looking food I've ever seen. Those dishes are mouthwatering.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I use this one and it looks really great in both 3delight and iray.

Reactions: Dr PinkCake

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
render of the 'exnem - breakfast' with zero postwork, just as is. prop - breakfast 1.png