[DAZ] Installed assets (from zip) not visible in conent library

godfinger5

Dec 25, 2018
Hi

I decided to learn DAZ Studio, but i don't want to spend like 1000$ for assets just for learning (if i do not like it, i'll stay without my 1k$)

So i started to download some assets from this forum, but after installing some of them, they're not visible in the content library.
(For Example Tied up for Genesis 8 or New gens)

What i'm missing? I should read something? I don't know :v

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
open DAZ go direct in the Folder you have installed and take a look, they must be there. Start directly then. Some Data will not visible in content, only in Directory visible

Reactions: godfinger5

godfinger5

Dec 25, 2018
open DAZ go direct in the Folder you have installed and take a look, they must be there. Start directly then. Some Data will not visible in content, only in Directory visible
Thanks - i found it. Anyway database of this program is like "no touching" ;__; it's easy to mess up something in my opinion

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi

I decided to learn DAZ Studio, but i don't want to spend like 1000$ for assets just for learning (if i do not like it, i'll stay without my 1k$)

So i started to download some assets from this forum, but after installing some of them, they're not visible in the content library.
(For Example Tied up for Genesis 8 or New gens)

What i'm missing? I should read something? I don't know :v