Daz, looping animation and Dforce

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hey,

So I'm wondering if there is a reasonably simple way to make a looping animation in Daz when using dforce on hair/clothes.

Things I don't want to do:
1. "Just animate in something else, Daz is crap for it."
Yes I know. Just don't have the time to sink into that in the foreseeable future.

2. "Animate half of it as images and just use the images again in reverse order."
This probably works if it's an animation with a strictly back and forth motion (hint hint, wink wink). But for any animation that has more than a-b-a-b it's not going to work.

3. "Create morphs out of the hair/cloth in some frames, and do stuff with that?"
Sounds like a lot of work :( And defeats the purpose of dforce to begin with? Also not sure it's even possible.

4. "Suck it up buttercup. Either leave the stutter, don't use dforce, or don't animate."
But ... :(

Edit: Should have a DAZ tag. Don't see an option to edit tags? :oops:

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
3. "Create morphs out of the hair/cloth in some frames, and do stuff with that?"
Sounds like a lot of work :( And defeats the purpose of dforce to begin with? Also not sure it's even possible.

Transmapped hair shouldn't be a problem, I don't know for strand based one (never tested).
Remember seeing a tho.