Seeking [Daz] Mobile beer tap assets

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Hi,

Anyone ever come across a mobile beer tap and bar like in the pictures below? Until now I worked around the issue but it would be really useful to have these tbh. Don't know how common they are in other parts of the world but here you see them quite often for both small and large parties.

tap example.png
bar example.png

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Haven't seen that asset before. But I bet it would pretty easy to create one. I know one of the bar assets I have has the taps that can be moved, and saved separately. And the cart should be fairly easy to duplicate using other assets. Looks like it would be something really cool to have.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
bar portable.png
Just threw this together in a few minutes. Used a sink counter top, changed the size. Beer taps, and hibachi grates, and a cart for the wheels.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Yeah, if no other option is available I will have to. Not my first rodeo when it comes to kit bashing. It's just that after tapping many dozens of beers and washing hundreds of glasses with these things it just wont look right when kit bashed if you know what I mean.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Yeah, if no other option is available I will have to. Not my first rodeo when it comes to kit bashing. It's just that after tapping many dozens of beers and washing hundreds of glasses with these things it just wont look right when kit bashed if you know what I mean.
I do. Good luck with finding something, or making one you like. Let us know how it goes.

Reactions: GNVE