Daz DAZ models - curvy mature mothers

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Hi! I'm looking for any suggestions of ready to use G8 females models who look like actual 40-60 year old curvy busty mothers. Middle aged women with a few extra pounds, not obese or supermodel skinny. when she was extra curvy would be perfect. I don't have enough experience with DAZ to get into doing custom morphs or sculpting. I'm struggling enough with just the basics of DAZ and I don't think I can handle anything that will require troubleshooting.

I found an artist named that has a few models of interest but I am concerned about how user friendly these are. Are these easy to use "out of the box" or do they require more advanced knowledge? Does anyone have any reviews on the products?
is the best I've found so far.
isn't exactly what I'm looking for but she might work if I can't find any other options.

I see a lot of perfect looking custom made models from artists like and but they are not for sale and I have no idea what kind of work is required to get those results.

is a little younger and skinnier than I'm looking for but not too far off.
has a mature face but her body is way too fit and young.
Same for , , , , ,
and are too old.

Any more suggestions or tips? Thanks for reading!

Reactions: GrayTShirt

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
You can pretty much load any G8 female, then apply body morphs.
Here are some suggestions.

BODY:
Curvy, but fit (SquarePeg3D asset)- uses a single actor/shaping slider to apply.
Thicc (SquarePeg3D Asset)- uses a single actor/shaping slider to apply.
Standard Daz G8 Body Morphs
You can also do a search in the "Asset Releases" sub-forum for morphs. If you search Renderotica, CGBytes, Renderosity, and/or the Daz Store, find something then look for it here. If you find something you like, try it out.

AGING MORPHS:
BODY: "Free" version or
FACE: "Free" face version or

And then there's the usual: Breastacular (Tittays), Fender Bender (Masses of asses), Golden Palace or NVG8 (home sweet home), Stereo Love (More asses).

When it comes to body morphs, you can uncheck the "limits" in the parameters of the specific body morph to go more extreme with your figure. Find a character head you like, then work on the rest.

Also, you can check out the Artwork sub-forum. Some of the fanart posts will list what assets they used and their parameters.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Just to add what GrayTShirt added, almost certainly has something you're looking for.

Probably or .

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Thank you for all the suggestions. Unfortunately, I already looked into applying morphs and I couldn't follow along with the YouTube tutorials. I am just too inexperienced right now and need a lot of practice. Metaphorically, I'm still on level 1/100.

Currently I am learning with some freebie models that I don't have any uses for and the renders are just getting trashed afterwards. I know that is part of the learning process but I feel like it would be more efficient to practice with a model that I could use for an upcoming project and maybe be able to recycle/reuse some of the practice renders. I don't mind buying something like the custom model but I want to be careful and make sure that I'm not going to screw up my education by getting into something that requires advanced troubleshooting knowledge that custom models might need.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Unfortunately, I already looked into applying morphs and I couldn't follow along with the YouTube tutorials.
Morphs are built into daz. you just load a figure, select it in the object browser, then look in the parameters for the specific sliders (like "Thigh size", or "Overweight"), and increase the percentage til it looks the way your want to. There's nothing complex.

Even the built in existing characters like "G8F" without any morph packs installed have sliders.

Making your own morphs... well that's a whole 'nother level.

Edit: Here's a guide:

1. Open content library and drill into "official content", people, Genesis 8, double click the G8.1F basic female to add figure to the scene. (i put a leotard on to keep this SFW)

1676968196747.png

1.5 I minimized the assets pane to give more room for the other stuff
2. Select the figure, then the Paramters tab, and drill down to the "actor" section of the tree. The morph sliders are in the list on the right.

1676968545173.png

3. Now scroll through or search for morphs. I searched for "pear" and found pear figure., then changed the slider to 100%.

1676968723378.png

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Morphs are built into daz. you just load a figure, select it in the object browser, then look in the parameters for the specific sliders (like "Thigh size", or "Overweight"), and increase the percentage til it looks the way your want to. There's nothing complex.

Thank you very much for the guide. I will give this a try tomorrow and see if I can get it to work.