DAZ: Probably the dumbest question but...

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
How do I make the pee pee go in the vagina ? :4Head:
I guess there is a feature covering it but since I don't know the technical words yet, I just don't know what I should be looking for. I'm using "Dicktator" for male genitals and "New gens for Victory 8" for females if that matters. Thank's

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Hi, HolyMolly

It's not a dumb question, but, sadly, there isn't a simple answer.

There is no magic bullet for posing two... "interacting" figures. There are couples sex poses available, but they're almost always for the generic G8F/G8M (or G3F/G3M) and if you've done any customization on your characters (or even used a stock character) you're almost certainly going to have to "adjust things to make them line up." That applies to hands, feet, etc., not just "adult parts."

Posing and lighting are, in my opinion, the two things it takes the longest to get good at with Daz Studio. And, in my experience, getting the figure poses to the point I'm happy with them takes 90% of the time I spend glaring at the screen. Stupid things like "make sure the feet are on the ground, not hovering an inch above it, or embedded into it. Make sure his hands aren't poking through her skin, etc." All tedious, fiddly work, but they make a big difference in the overall result, IMHO.

This is where the "Perspective view" is a great help. You can leave the camera where it's supposed to be, and use the perspective view to look at "parts of interest" of your figures from all different angles to make sure they're where you want them.

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Hi Rich Interesting, thank you for your detailed answer. I'm actively learning and going trough lots of tutorials at the time an I'm having quite a great time, as you said posing seems to be the most meticulous part when making scenes. I heard about dforce simulate physic of objects (things like hair or an objectif sitting on a bed), but truly my worry is still in my initial question:

Admitting I downloaded a lewd poses evolving 2 figures, as you said it doesn't fit very well because I changed the shapes of my figures but after some tweaking I managed to line things perfectly: the penis is still just clipping trough the body of the other figure, it doesn't go inside by the genital and that's my main question. How do you makes theses 2 parts behave in a somewhat realistic way ? It seems like I'm missing a part of the puzzle here :WaitWhat:

Edit: the only solutation I can think off so far is manually spreading the female genital and making the male genital cliping trough it, and if the male genital is not too big and the female model not too small hopefully it doesn't clip trough the body. But this soluation seems kinda messy and not good ?

Last edited:

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Admitting I downloaded a lewd poses evolving 2 figures, as you said it doesn't fit very well because I changed the shapes of my figures but after some tweaking I managed to line things perfectly: the penis is still just clipping trough the body of the other figure, it doesn't go inside by the genital and that's my main question. How do you makes theses 2 parts behave in a somewhat realistic way ? It seems like I'm missing a part of the puzzle here :WaitWhat:
Ah, OK, now I follow the gist of the question. Using the shaping morphs for NGV8 is, indeed, your solution.

What I think you were hoping for, and what DS lacks, is "soft body physics." Like, "when I press here, that should deform." Soft body physics is a really hard problem, in many respects, because you have to model not only the surfaces, but then all the "stuff" underneath if you want thing to deform in the correct manner.

dForce is specifically designed as a "cloth" simulation. It's been applied to other things by some very creative people, but it isn't remotely "soft body physics" in the full sense.

Reactions: HolyMolly

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Hi Rich Interesting, thank you for your detailed answer. I'm actively learning and going trough lots of tutorials at the time an I'm having quite a great time, as you said posing seems to be the most meticulous part when making scenes. I heard about dforce simulate physic of objects (things like hair or an objectif sitting on a bed), but truly my worry is still in my initial question:

Edit: the only solutation I can think off so far is manually spreading the female genital and making the male genital cliping trough it, and if the male genital is not too big and the female model not too small hopefully it doesn't clip trough the body. But this soluation seems kinda messy and not good ?
In the Dicktator (the other penis will be similar) in the pose preset tab, on both the side by side and up and down, click the little cog and go to parameters and change the nudge settings from 0.040 to 0.010 or something similar, you then get fine control with the plus and minus on the slider, makes things easier.

Reactions: HolyMolly